Group buy Bog seeds 1/2 off (CLOSED)

Every one who will be sending me money through paypal. Please either send it friends and family or pay the fee.
Some of you have dealt with me and some have not. Ive mailed 100s of beans free of charge paying allot in postage just like many others have , this is a wonderful site. Ive traded with many of you . Im getting exactly what you all are out of this . I cant incur a 5 $ fee from every one.
But the choice is up to you . I just wanted to put this in the open.

10 Likes

I’m going to CHANGE my initial Order: Sour Grape AND Blue Kush. Would $93.00 PLUS $7.00 for Mailing be enough?

2 Likes

Shipping with tracking is 4.50 in the usa. Thats fine I havent collected the orders from every one yet.

1 Like

Any one have suggestions what packs I should get Ive never grown his gear. Well I grew some life saver 20 years ago but I did a really bad job and it was a clone gifted to me from a friend at hg420.

4 Likes

The Bogglegum won a High Times Medical Cup in San Francisco 2011. Even though I want the Sour Grape, the Bogglegum is definitely a killer Indica.

2 Likes

you cant go wrong with any of his bubblegum strains - they are epic and legendary

1 Like

His sour lifesaver is a strong one.

I think ill go with bogglegum , lsd and lifesaver. They flower quick.

4 Likes

Oh cool. I’m interested @Hugh_Glass, if slots line up.

Bogglegum, Sour Strawberry, BOGBubble

Thanks.

2 Likes

Youre more than welcome to join. I need ten but I will send them out to as many member that want them. . PM me what you want and Ill send you my paypal info. Shipping is 4.50$ tracked in the usa . Please send the paypal payment friends and family or include the fee. Im getting the same deal as the rest of you and cant afford to pay every ones fee.
I have to get ready for work again all , ill be in contact later tonight.

4 Likes

Bogglegum is the one I’ve always wanted, but then he suggested sour boggle, saying that he considers it his champagne line. So that has me torn, the classic I’ve always wanted or the new lol. Yes I still need to send my payment too.

1 Like

If I didnt reply to any of you please just pm me again. Allot of you messaged me at once I may have skipped a pm . If I did im sorry.
This is cool though im excited. I hope to do more of this.

2 Likes

Very cool of you. Any idea what shipping would be? Any other canadians want in? @Mongobongo

3 Likes

Your all good . No rush.
I want them all lol…

2 Likes

I think shipping to canada is 21 or 25$ , I think. I will say if some one from out the usa wants something Ill get the the exact fee for them first from usps .

2 Likes

Besides his gum line, I have a feeling I’m going to end up with his whole berry collection too lol. My other garden consists of berries and peppers hehe.

5 Likes

Poppa I would give it a try from Canada too if the shipping isn’t too much.

Good new I have another breeder on board if this goes well in the future 40% off humboldt csi gear. If there are breeders to suggest please reach out yourselfs on give me their info and I will we are the market. Theres power in us as numbers.
So ive had a two guys from out of the usa contact me about getting on board . I told them I would see what shiping would beI can tell you from previous experience its about 25$ usd give or take a few bucks. Also remember because of the covid mail is slow going out of the usa .
Im trying to give every one a fair chance to get on board. On the same note we are going to have to rap his up . So every one out of the usa that doesnt say they want in by sunday thats it. Members inside the usa I know what it will cost you you can join till the last few hours. I think thats fair.

16 Likes

Sounds good. So by tomorrow. By any chance you into crypto? I can pay that way easiest. I can also do pay pal just one more step and 2 more fees for me.
By easiest I mean my wife won’t see

@MBVapester

Should we get one package from USA to Canada and distribute? With two of us we would maybe save 10 dollars each to split inside Canada. Seems like a little to delay arrival. I’m in no hurry for these. Going right in the grape vault.

5 Likes

@Hugh_Glass check your PM’s and get back to me. Once again I’m ready to move :money_mouth_face: