Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Legit, so have I. What a great place eh? :heart::heart::grin::grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

I’ll just butt right in and say no kidding! What a great place indeed!

5 Likes

That it really is!

6 Likes

It really bigs up the lowers up to canopy height almost. I’ve used side by side no doubt it’s the business! @bobgrows how are your outside girls looking? Hope all is growing/going well in your neck of the woods.

1 Like

Here’s a few highlights…

90’s Kush

Suga Suga @DannyTerpintine ,
Loving the colors already coming out on her!

Foxtail Skunk

WW ×RKS
This one is in a competition. Then you to @DougDawson for the donation of the seeds for this!
The pheno differences in these are definitely noticeable.

They are still acclimating. The nights here have been real chilly…

29 Likes

Awesome so looking forward to following this years outdoor. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Maybe we should half on a 50 gal. barrel. LOL :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

They have some huge stocks gonna be monsters by fall.

4 Likes

Beautiful work! All of them look gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

Have you confirmed sex yet?

2 Likes

Looking fantastic Bobbi! Great lineup :star_struck:

2 Likes

No I haven’t determined sex yet. Been so busy.
Fingers crossed she’s female. I have backups just in case. But this is the one chosen for the garden. :crossed_fingers: @DannyTerpintine

@ShiskaberrySavior hoping for that Foxtail stalk to keep getting girth around her. I have plans…:thinking:

@herojuana.tom those are just a few gems.
Thank you all for checking in! :green_heart::v:

8 Likes

Plus the mineral oils- like NEEM help protect the plant from dehydration as well… and doesn’t wash off that quickly.

3 Likes

They’re off to a nice start, how long do you veg inside before you’re able to put them out? I start around March sometimes earlier. That’s a big stem on that foxtail skunk.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Looking good! Once the night temps stay up theyll be good to grow BIG! @Lady.Zandra63 Neem helps prevent dehydration did not know that. Would that work also in high dry temps or could it cause more damage then good? Outside

1 Like

I don’t use neem for the slight chances of it upsetting numerological issues for me. Fine for most. Just not for me. @Lady.Zandra63

@Greenfingers the clones I constantly run.
Some of them I start in March. Others I just got my hands on are fairly new , just a few weeks.

@420noob thanks! Now to watch them grow! :v:

8 Likes

Back in the “Stoned” age! :thinking::grin::sunglasses:

13 Likes

BBP works great, I’ve been using it the last 2 years. Definitely look into it and give it a shot.

3 Likes

Big Cloud Presents: LEGACY MICHIGAN Tickets, Fri, Jul 21, 2023 at 3:00 PM | Eventbrite for you Michigan or close people. It’s southwest Michigan close to were I grew up saw this on ed Rosenthal article.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info.

Today’s look at the garden.

It’s been very dry here. Backed off on feeding and Mis Goji Crasher was not happy. So she been fed and watered.

Mac1 was a very small clone that went right in the ground. Been having trouble getting clones to take at first. But I think I got it now. Here she is catching up…

Then there’s beautiful Suga Suga. Gifted to me by @DougDawson . A creation of @DannyTerpintine .
Was told the chances of getting these gorgeous colors was 15%! So excited to see this one fully mature.

This one is Punna Budder. Wasn’t going to put her in until I smoked the first buds of her. She’s a beneficial keeper for me and a beautiful plant!

I’ll be pruning the beasts in 2 weeks. Then they stretch until the solstice.
@shag thank you for stopping in and checking out the garden. Sorry I didn’t get a picture of the Romulan this time. Next update…:grin::v::green_heart:

21 Likes