Grow room diary,take #2

A couple on the go !

A few old crosses ,very happy to check these out,I’d love to give some out !
Peace and love yeah !
I had a cross that was an Sweet tooth x F13 that was further hit with a C99 male , I didn’t feel it had the terps it should have,and honestly I don’t feel as though they had an honest go ! That was hit from a beautiful ! Male from the same package of seeds,I do believe I have 3-4 started !
Also a couple seedlings are from a mix of females that were all hit with GorillaZ pollen (3males)
And 5 are from the Big Wreck /f13 x Sweetjack/BB male x GorillaZ pollen

4 Likes

DS cutting,(from FR6)

An earlier cut ! quite a few others are showing signs of cold temps all around, this one is totally uneffected ,I imagine would perform even better,if I can find a better way to hold the desired conditions
Peace and love

3 Likes

Defoliation
I heard a strategy on a growcast episode,as that is my new groove, crank it up and go about my day ! So much information! Okay well what I managed to pick up is do not put on single leaf or foliage at all until the first third of their flower cycle,in my case would have been about day 21 or 22 should have been the day to do the first pull,as up until then I needed them to use all foliage to push the plants as fast and healthy as possible (want circulation? Get a bigger fan and letter buck!) And the next leaf pull is at the two thirds mark,so would be 42-44 days which is right now ! And last time it to declutter and allow light to penetrate and let those colas stack ! So delicate- ishly only remove the foliage that will block light to the precious buds !
So all of my earlier attempts, only served to stunt bud growth and development,I will take my time, yesterday (when I first Listened to the cast !) And go through each plant and do my best not to harm any more of my poor babies! Hehe,a work in progress !
Peace and love all !
Just to have a working understanding is so nice ! Some direction ! Beautiful !

2 Likes

I love this beauty ! Black Domina x Jungle Spice !

I’m so nervous to pull all the leaves blocking light to the nuggs,so far I just bent most of the bigger ones down and below
Any advice would be so great right now,

Thank you
Peace and love all !

6 Likes

These are funny little cuties ,took a bunch of cuts of GorillaZ s F1 from the original stock
Early defoliation gone wrong,that I plan to stop from this point forward,will let all plants generate as much velocity going into flower with all foliage intact !

Also put in on September 1
I had a cut of each of them that shouldn’t have made it ,was a hailmary play to hold the genetic,I couldn’t get around all that well this spring, did not expect any survivors ! I didn’t want to kill any clones that had done so well , these are all with seed, RMH, SK’91 and the little DS that could ! Hehe yeah !
Peace and love all ,yes I’m spraying the critters I got with straight water today have 20 plus days to go 22-27? Haha I am planning to nurture a couple into a nice flower run with some decent sized Mama’s ! Gonna make it rain trichs ! Haha,I’m so tired good night !

Hoping to develop and implement healthy habits!
Peace and love all

6 Likes

I also damaged the two Sunshine Daydreams that are in flower as well as the pollenated Skunk 91 and the FR4 Dank Sinatra house cut, which i hope is the last of the ones that I had hit, thinking that I was beneficial to them, increase in circulation made sense,I’m going to give this a shot ,I’m so nervous to even pull anything after all that !I’ll look for a video that I can watch
Peace and love yeah !
FR4 DSHC ! Wants to be one massive cola! I can’t wait to veg a couple to run through for a proper seed run and possibly FR6, FR7, FR9,all Dank Sinatra seedlings I may have only one cutting other than the FR4 from outside that has made it,all cuts should have been hit with the DS male and I pray all is well,I don’t want to get close enough to damage anything,I want them to make it look obvious hehehe

At least 21 days to go

7 Likes

Quick note,
Two males I didn’t mention are (1)Jellie Pie from two seeds I started of a ten pack from @MomOnTheRun ! Thank you ! And a male Skunk 91 craigson15 !,I’m really hoping the Skunk 91 pollen was viable and should start to see some beans filling out ! Should have a few f3s Skunk 91,am dieing to run ! Also hit my female Skunk 91 with some Dank Sinatra pollen ! Super excited to possibly do a back cross (both ways !) As I’m hoping my male DS cutting pulls through for a much needed veg cycle ! I lost the seedling I used for pollen ,
Peace and love

3 Likes

Started the day off right! Thank you @Barefrog ,you are very kind and generous !

4 more Mighty Mite ! A bit more of a scuff,made and used a fresh solution of vine-oxide ! Warm water !,I left a half teaspoon (by eye) of the solution in the jar for the overnight soak

4 Skunk 18’s ready for soil this morning, thank you @50State you are both awesome !

I’m very excited,as I’ve wanted these both for some time, I feel as though both need to be preserved before,i get too crazy ! Hehe I would love to preserve every thing while I have the opportunity, very grateful,
Peace and love all!
PS, anyone keep the legend to the colors,I used the center ! In regards to the Skunk 18 Cheers !

4 Likes

Put all 4 in the same 750 ml container and will up pot or transplant as the come up ! Only one appeared to be open ,

4 Likes

It’s raining beans up here today! Thank you for the love ! What a Selection! Collection ! Thank you my good man ! Where should I start,well the three Snausages first ! Brother im so very grateful ! I think at have to dig into the Cherry Queen as well ! Well for starters !
Peace and love all !
Much respect !
If there is anything that you would like me to take a swipe at first @lefthandseeds please let me know !
As well as anything else brother,I’m in your debt ,I’m so grateful (sorry I know I already said that ! I’m flippin ecstatic !

6 Likes

Getting set up for the usual 20 some odd hour soak !

3 of each !
Warm water with a teaspoon of h2o2

Thank you brother ! Snausages ! Haha I love it !
Peace and love all !

10 Likes

:clap: @lefthandseeds :thumbsup: :tophat: :medal: :sparkles:

Overgrow :globe_with_meridians: style!

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Good morning !

4/4 ! Outstanding vigor ! Thank you @50State

6 Likes

Feel very grateful,very blessed to have enough genetics that I get to only choose the best of seedlings to select through, only the most durable !
Peace and love !
Thank you !

6 Likes

Low Dak x Cherry Queen X3 /3 !

Peace and love !
PS, labelling ! I will have to change the labels as they are all the same,Low Dak x Cherry Queen !

5 Likes

The skunk 91 x gg4/zkittlez sounds like fire in the making

5 Likes

Yeah brother! Hoping to find out ! I love the complex , heavy terp production from both sides,the gg4xzkittlez F1s had a very good skunky profile from all phenos, extremely solid structure! Also the flowers are beautiful!
Peace and love brother!

2 Likes

Sunshine Daydream (f2 my understanding)

I slowed this beauty down ,do to a late transplant,I also attempted to defoliate the lower third and the smaller internal larf sites ,and I noticed that she slowed right down to recover,hope to never put another plant through that
Note , absolutely mouthwatering terps! to die for ! Fermented Cherry Creamcycle ! Absolutely Candy !
PS,day 52 of flower !

7 Likes

Black Domina x Jungle Spice !

Musky ! Earthy ! Piney !
Keeps pushing along! Day 53 of flower,!

7 Likes

7 Likes