Growing with Gizmo

Sweet update brother. Keep On Farmin!!! :metal:

1 Like

8 Likes

Very well rolled doob! :slightly_smiling_face: Also, a well put together and inspiring grow diary/journal. :blush:

Well worth the read, and your HST/LST and FIMing ability is amazing! :star_struck: I placed many Bookmarks for future reference!

Have a great evening. I hope you enjoyed that joint thoroughly. :crossed_fingers:t2: :pray:t2: Many blessings.

2 Likes

Thank you @KanehB. I think we are willing to test a future cross :crossed_fingers:?

1 Like

Crasher Runtz #1. It’s throwing stamens and stacking bracts. It checks all boxes. A berry aroma. All that is left is potency and gender reassuredness.

18 Likes

That CR1 is sic af :metal:

2 Likes

The elusive topdress. Meticulously applied to the surface and mixed in with a morsel of soil.

With caressing and undulating movements across the soil surface, the tent warden blends a mixture greatness and gratitude back into their receptive sacks of earth.

A marriage of pumped oxygen, and careful even bursts of 6.5-6.8 pH filtered fluids bursts an artificial shower of 5-10% of the total volume onto the surfaces, completing a timely cycle, ultimately continuing the dance with mother nature.

All is well.

10 Likes

I love this term and I’m gonna steal it @Gizmo !:grin::rofl:
Your plants look great! Happy harvest!!

4 Likes

Out of LIKES :heart:…but I’d super enjoy sharing a…

or ”several”! :relieved:

That might be enough time to learn a bit, maybe swap some recipes! :wink: :relaxed:

Many Blessings, have a great day! :pray:t2:

4 Likes

You might be on to something romance novels for your plants lol :metal:

1 Like

On the menu for this afternoon. Two part CBD, one part orange peel reinvigorated dosido given for game changing curing advice.

13 Likes

Nice Ceegaar :wink:

3 Likes

Veggies

PXL_20220706_221308363

14 Likes

wee ones weeeee :metal:

1 Like

17 Likes

Got to get your daily dose of CBD :+1:

2 Likes

All the above.

12 Likes

Your plants look like awesome POLKA :black_circle: DOTTED :sparkles: STARS!?!?!?

Love it! :green_heart: So green and lovely, and the clover :shamrock: peeking out from underneath is just the cutest.

That Cannagar looked yummy too! I’ve yet to manage rolling myself one of those, but…I’ll get there! :face_with_monocle: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I wonder if I can fit a few more in there? Never the less, it’s functional.

I’m so tempted to pop a bag of pollen. The thought of line working through the possibilities… staggers the mind. In time.

I’m smelling notes of strawberries from CR#1. The rest of the room waifing with an attention grabbing smell of chlorophyll, gym socks, chilli powder, that tumbled into a skunks den, only to lose it to the constant circulation of air. I can only imagine mono cropping summer time dumpster rot.

Looking forward to smoking your cannagars.

4 Likes

mmm oohh that smell can’t ya smell that smell blackberry kush gummies tonight drool

2 Likes