Growing with Gizmo

Welcome to Growing with Gizmo! Where excitement and fertilized animal excrements awaits!

Don’t mind the nanner throwing mutineer hanging from the gallows.

In the back we have a bag seed from a stranger from a decade ago. It has not herm’ed, despite how it looks. Leftovers from emergency herm chops litter the battlefield. The saving grace would be the three Crasher Runtz, [(Wedding Crasher X Kushmints F2) x (Runtz bX)] courtesy of @NugLifeFarms420 !

You can almost fit 3x two gallon pots into a seven gallon pot.

Hydrogen Peroxide bath overnight, with nice fizz confirming stuff died.

Many hours later…nice and clean, watered… LITFA

Moving on! This my seed map to the stars. Thank you @HunnaGodHunna, @THCeed , @AzSeaindooin420 , @HolyAngel

Enjoy your stay!

51 Likes

Very cool bro! I’ll def be following along to see my babies grow with all it’s new friends!

I’ll smoke to that!

5 Likes

Very nice! Will definitely follow along ^^

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing those babies grow mate👍

2 Likes

You had me right der :point_up_2: :wink:

Looking forward to seeing your grow Bloom :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Minor Mother’s day update.

I had to drill three holes into the soil, because it became hard as cement (100% Happy Frog). Top-dressed and cover-crop seeded with White Dutch Clover.

I need to investigate this section for nanners. I believe my herm issues were caused by light leak. (It was glaringly obvious it was light leak, as I kept a vent flap partially open).

Wish me luck!

28 Likes

First to sprout is @thceed’s Cheese, loving it’s woody Sweet Frog solo cup experience.

11 Likes

All 6 Cheese Dawgs have sprouted (last column), two Cheese (cup), and a PMAIS (first cell).

17 Likes

Did you have the nanners before or after this? I find messing with the roots are usually a surefire way to get herm’s/nanners if the plant is capable.

3 Likes

No nanners so far, in regards to this plant. The biochar cemented Fox Farm Happy Frog was the issue. The other plants were using a 50/50 mix of Ocean Floor and Happy Frog.

Previously, it was most certainly light leak. I kept the lower vent flap open 20-50% of the way open in a V shape.

This plant avoided being placed in the light leak zone due to it’s size, and ironically, due to the 3 cola formation, it was always a Tetris fit in the back of the tent.

All partially hermed in the past were the lowest buds, and were shuffled around in an OCD-like manner each day.

This has caused me to give the bag seed I ran earlier a second chance:

9 Likes

Cheese Dawg from @THCeed are femnized photo THC

@Johnrepp has a run of them.

3 Likes

Doubled the brightness today (plugged in the second light). Watered. Removed seed shells.

11 Likes

Gave the big girl 1-5-7 half gallon drench, yesterday. Increased lighting slightly. The bratc trichomes are mostly clear, no amber. Here we are today. Still stacking. Days 63 since 12/12 light change. No new damage since nutrient lockout “event”.

!

An inch worth of new growth since the nutrient lockout (discolored area). Hello clover…

Crasher Runtz have recovered from high-stress-training (HST)…

to only to eventually endure more.

80F/49-51RH, and they are drinking.

20 Likes

Cheese cup #3 has not broken the surface. Dug it up, then placed a light thin cover of it. Seems the seed tumbled deeper in the dirt during the initial watering.

Added more Happy Frog to the cups. We’re only missing 3 cells to break the surface. 1-2, 4-1, 4-2. 80-82F/67-70%RH 18/6 cycle.

I need to figure out how to recycle my old soil. I was thinking of adding a veg mix, then blend into equal parts new soil and old. Does anyone get postpartum from harvesting?

14 Likes

Another one bites the… sky.

A little spot cleaning. Now I need to figure out how to raise the humidity from 50-60%. Passing on any stress training today. Take a break little gals. I need to invert my light cycle to take advantage of the cooler nights. I think these babies can handle the stress. To the veg tent!

No activity on the stalled Cheese cup #3

Should I dig up the 3 stalled beans? I’ll give them on 24 hour eviction/exhume/exam notice.

Crasher Runtz #1 clones are continuing to take root in there new homes.

Bagseed#1 clone is rigid Crasher Runtz #2 clone, and a couple more Crasher Runtz #1 clones. I cloned #1 heavily because the stem rub aroma was out of this world.

A promising sign for CR-C2 (Crasher Runtz Clone 2)

The other two look suspicious

One update in one blast!

16 Likes

20220512_14_51_56

Creeper, cerebral with body. Glad I saved a clone.

23 Likes

Too kind, good sir, too kind!

We have a White Rhino starting to poke through.

Another clone popped its roots.

8 Likes

Peek-a-boo!

A seed-sprout squat, moratorium memorandum was issued, and the builders were set to work.

All exhumed were placed in the elevated solo cup in the far left corner for a second chance.

Photo normal on the left, and fems on the right…

The Rspec is on the fem side to promote slower stretching.

Visual aid.

13 Likes

A quick update.

Cloner is down for a peroxide bath. A pan from the left to the right.

I’m not saying this is bad, or good, but simply unexpected. It might be Alien OG, AK47… open pollinated or herm’d… anything really. No custody or child support will be involved.

SSDD F2 BX1, courtesy of @HolyAngel. The tap root was so long… I underestimated it during transplant to solo. I try not to play too much with sprout roots. I found an interesting use for the logs they put in the Happy Frog mix.

16 Likes

Mainline 1/3

Heads

Larf gets tossed in larf jar. It’s an excuse not to trim…

The smoke leans more heady and energetic.

Stress trained and watered. I’m going to dread setting up a trellis net.

17 Likes