Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

@Mr.Sparkle Trizzlers arrived here today. Cheers bro many thanks :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Quick question ?

Average seed to harvest time just curious have two on about day 70

2 Likes

depends on the strain, those trizzlers seemed to be higher 70ish +, where as say GRCD were 9.5-10 weeks

5 Likes

This one looks more done 75 days

Late bloomer :

18 Likes

id say those are done first one more so, typically once there are no more new pistils being thrown and the plant has more or less stalled thats when i call it.

7 Likes

also late update today with photos from this morning.

Day 61/51/23

Ended up chopping the seeded plants and pollen producers, did a very rough trim on the seeded plants as im just gonna make extract from the leftovers once dried and deseeded, and i will freeze the unseeded plant after a couple day dry for future extract, estimated dry weight of weight weight on those 4 plant would be in the 110g range if they weren’t seeded though doesn’t matter.

Also a couple of issues on the little ones though they now have all the space and have some suspicions on what was up and seems back on track and i made some more changes today to facilitate that aka now ec feed as root zone was building up to high when drying out between waterings.

And again rough trim, as this will just be brittle dried then deseeded and dry sifted afterwards.

And this well be frozen in a couple days.

44 Likes

Beautiful work sparky

3 Likes

Love those colours … :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I got mine too.

2 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Day 27

Filled the the reservoir to the max and at a bit higher feed than i was trying at around just 1.25 above tap, we will see what they do over the next 6 days.

30 Likes

Came home and found a nice letter from @Mr.Sparkle Thank You for the Trizzlers !!!

6 Likes

Trizzlers received!!! Will be a fragrant early summer outdoors this year!!! Thanks for the temp strip as well!!!

4 Likes

Glad to hear.

My day today boarding up north in -20c, kinda a family tradition to go out at or around Christmas when able.

30 Likes

Really clean cabinets. @Mr.Sparkle How did you prepare the sides of the cabinets? Is it insulation sheathing or did you cover it yourself? Sorry but I want my space to look like a laboratory too. cleanliness is Godlike buds.

2 Likes

Just spray glue and aluminum foil with the Shiney side out, also easier to do when panels vs all built though have mainly done it when all built

6 Likes

I think im going to glue it to prefitted thin paperboard panels then install the panels. This way I can spray the panels outside of the grow room. Is there a glue that works one sided or do I have to use contact glue where both sides have to be sprayed.

1 Like

Also have done that and worked. Just had the panels warp over time and needed to reglued every now and then.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. I didn’t think about the warping. Should have been oblivious due to the humidity. I think I will wait until your Trizzlers and CEs are finished. I popped 4 beans and now have 4 plants (day 16) all doing well. I got some Kuggis from IKEA, the pumps have cleared customs and should be delivered today, the timers have arrived ( I played a bit with them and now understand the programming). The only things missing are the manifolds, risers, and caps. My sister was supposed to send them before X-mas, but she forgot about me and should mail them this week. Someone is selling those manifolds here in Switzerland for over $100 a piece. I hope they sit on them forever. What a rip off. I need this watering system as I have the tendency to overwater manually. Thank you for sharing your knowledge

5 Likes

Yeah manifolds here are about $8 CND though sometimes you can find them in winter for obvious reasons.

As for timer setting you figure what works for you, my experience is I have done shorter times between waterings though 6-8hrs between and then adjusting the watering amount seems effective.

7 Likes