Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

Yeah! Thank you so much @Mr.Sparkle
:seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

That is awesome thanks again for everything you do. I am going to have to go back and check last years grow they look very nice.

1 Like

Ok… what kind of wizardry you got going on here sir?? How do you get ALL your sprouts to have all 4 leafs go perfectly diagonal corners??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
What’s up man? Definitely taking a seat, gonna run back and catch up on the rest of your thread
Keep 'r clean n green :grin::grin::grin::v::v::v:

6 Likes

lol you can rotate them by the stem once there up to do that i just do that for fun sometimes

7 Likes

Well it looks awesome as hell :ok_hand::ok_hand:
It also seems to make them all fit better all going in unison like that
:v::v:

2 Likes

that is also true, and easier to see differences

4 Likes

@HaRdRoC don’t let @Mr.Sparkle lie to ya he does it to take care of his deep-seated case of ocd :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiley::smiley: (sorry @Mr.Sparkle ) I’m in a mood this a.m.

8 Likes

also not gonna argue that i may have slight un-diagnosed ocd issues, as that very well could be true lol.

17 Likes

slight… sure, we’ll go with slight… :rofl: :laughing:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Seen the light have you?

5 Likes

I need to catch me some ocd if that’s how my plants will come out looking!
So question for you. Prolly been answered some where in past 3 years, just up to date on this year thou.
So is your water drip system a diy or a bought as is one? If bought as is did resoviors come with? If not did you buy them as is or diy? If been layed out in one of your other threads just point and I’ll find it. Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

It‘s so nice. How clear your steps are

3 Likes

All diy, there should be a link in the first post of this thread to a past post that goes into a bit more detail about it.

3 Likes

Monday morning update.

Left side moved most of the GRxCD’s over to it and are hooked up to a reservoir, the flowering PRxCD’s are now at 7 weeks so about 2 weeks till there done, the Cinderevil in the back still has some time though especially if its just starting on seeds potentially.

Right side spread stuff out and got them up on reservoirs now, also there are still 4 Cookie Devils hiding in there and only 5 out of the 8 spotted limes popped up.

After i took these pics, proceeded to increase the feed level in the reservoirs as likely was too low with some lower leaf issues popping up in the last day, also pulled out the Cinderevil and gave it a last pollination and moved it to the top chamber to allow the pollen to grab hold for a day or so before i blow it off and let it rejoin the others if i do.

23 Likes

As always thanks for the wisdom! Deffinatly going be bookmarking that. In another thread you had showed me without knowing. how to measure the lux coming off my light. Which lead to me realizing why my first two gifted spotted limes may have stunted along with some other enviormental changes they had. Sure enough raised the plants up on platform and second batch are triple in size. Making the platform into a resovoir/water drip system will help me keep track of watering better and keep at the right light level.

Also really excited to see what comes of your spotted limes bc I’m really looking forward to doing them justice at some point. The first stunted one may of only held a 8th but was a good one that left me wanting more!

5 Likes

I predict that sometime in the near future, @Mr.Sparkle will have his own IKEA grow your own line of products… IKEA alread sells cococoir, containers, greenhouses, pots, cabinets

But this would be an All included, lighting, cabinets, watering system etc etc :grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::nerd_face::joy::rofl: signed by the man himself

Btw @Mr.Sparkle has it ever occurred to use the Nespresso electronics to control the watering? :roll_eyes::smiley::face_with_monocle::thinking: :man_scientist:

8 Likes

I’d pay for it! I might be able to make something similar but to be that sparkly as well… Not a chance :joy:

3 Likes

Only LECA here as far as mediums go haven’t noticed coco, but you could very well make a setup with only ikea items maybe sans timers and autowaters.

And no to the nespresso, its just a controlled pump anyways and im anti pod based coffee machines as there are nothing but waste and plastic garbage producers and expensive due to consumables and only last a couple years, consider i use a Aeropress and typically grind my own coffee with a hand grinder “albeit a higher end one” but thats all a side rant lol

5 Likes

It’s funny, whenever I go to ikea I rush through the garden section because it strikes me as spider mite hell. Maybe I’m just paranoid. Actually, I’m definitely paranoid :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Well I agree, that is why I no longer use one. But they are programmable, you can choose how long the coffee can be, you can choose how short or long the ristretto or lungo you want… if that makes any sense.

1 Like