Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

go here type your message in and hit create note https://privnote.com/

it will then give u a link that u send to whoever u want to see the message.

like this
https://privnote.com/O7qPSXje#LXD2hL33y

3 Likes

Thank you for the support Neb! I was looking on here for it :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Always a good day with @Mr.Sparkle
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Yea buddy! Nice pickup!

Congrats to the other winners too!

And of course our host, the one, the only @Mr.Sparkle!

3 Likes

click on the persons avitar then click ā€œMessageā€
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

1 Like

Iā€™m sure there will be plenty. Iā€™ll gladly share. :+1::wink:

@Mr.Sparkle always puts more beans in an envelope than I can fit in my tent. :laughing:

6 Likes

@Rhino_buddy
Appreciate it but I didnā€™t mean it like that!

Iā€™ll win that which I am supposed to grow!

But always happy when a growmie scores!

8 Likes

I didnā€™t think you did. :wink:
I just like to share.

5 Likes

like most of us :wink:

6 Likes

Tues update.

Day 22/14

Cup plants doing well, its rearranged as gave three plants to the brother in law, also the remaining Wedding cakes have just started being sprayed with stsā€¦

Right side slow goings maybe running too wet or who knows, swapped out the reservoirs this morning as they were low and had a suspicion they may of been driving high pH wise though i didnā€™t confirm that otherwise moving along, also now all of the purple lemonades express some leaf issue, though the two back ones are minor.

26 Likes

Just opened up some Trizzlers! Thanks again fish bulb!

8 Likes

Just came across your thread, wish I would have found it earlier, very cool. Love the cabinets and your cleanliness (Just like myself). @Mr.Sparkle are you primarily growing autos? Iā€™ve still yet to grow one but have recently started seeing the benefits of the addition of autos to my grow (space fillers and additional variety) and maybe Iā€™ll love them so much Iā€™ll switch it up, who knows? Definitely be watching this from now on. Very impressive my friend :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Yes i grow mainly autos, got hooked on them about 4 years back when i was trying them as space fillers in veg and well been pretty much solid autos since.

7 Likes

Thursday update.

Day 24/16

Right hand side cup contestants were due for a flop to make for an evenish canopy.

Before after and a closer up pic, a note for @JohnnyPotseed really all i do with the occasional leaf tuck or branch relocation just due to the confined space.

As for the left hand side, moving along with the last bad remaining mutant purple lemonade still being a mutant.

29 Likes

Looking good, Mine not so good to much going on to do right by them.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Gorgeous plants!

1 Like

Well sometimes you do things cause you can though not because you should lol.

Had a brain bug yesterday that i needed to satisfy, the thought after seeing some cheap LED SIL bulbs for sale ā€œWhat kinda light can be had for $10ā€

Maybe i was feeling reminiscent of my old SIL days though i let the idea bite and went out last night and picked up a 8Pack of some cheap 8.5w bulbs that were on sale for $12.75ish cnd or roughly $10usd for all, also grabbed an old sign as a backer which i had at work which was a couple blocks away from where i grabbed the lights, ended up spent some of the morning amongst youtube viewing building this light to just play with.

Conclusion we have come along way in a short time as say for even the cheap aliexpress panels that you can have for $30-40cnd or Marshydro, maxsisun, or whatever where you can get 100-150w panels for around $100, or Bridgelux builds like i normally run just goes to show that for limited budget you can get stuff that works pretty good, and to think i ran T8 and CFLā€™s at one point.

This light measured out at 72w all said and done, and comparison wise with light measurements it had an equal output compared to my bridgelux setup running at 40w, math wise that actually works out difference wise as far as say stated light output vs watt, and initially before building this i thought this could be a fun one run thing to do and i have no doubt it would grow some nice bud though in hindsight after measurements and having enough bridgelux strips kicking around to build a third panel apart from acquiring another driver i leave it as is for a fun Saturday morning project that cost $12.75cnd out of pocket.

26 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting! Are they hot glued on? And how are they wired up?

1 Like

Weā€™re higher temp silicone with a couple of hot glue dabs just for initial placement, and just were wired in parallel with extended leads off the regular load and neutral leads that are used to attach the led board to the inside of the light socket base.

Regardless already dismantled.

5 Likes

ahh the good old days of SILs and t8s back when I had no idea what I was doing and I was still learning the basics then I found OG I got better I found autos and bought real lights
good times

Bliss

2 Likes