Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

Trizzlers!!! :point_up:

I do love how sparkly they are :sweat_smile::fire:

So 2 of 5 are ok looking and 1 still looking like shit ? The other 2 dead I presume?

3 Likes

Man you solo cups are looking way better than mine! Good work as always! Do please include me in the roll-off!

2 Likes

Very nice, count me in bud.

1 Like

I would love these @Mr.Sparkle
opps got them last week :blush:

2 Likes

Oooh… Twizzlers sound wonderful!

1 Like

Yayyy Trizzler F2, I’m in I would like to try these out. Your plants are looking great by the way.

1 Like

I would be very interested to try them !

2 Likes

I’m in for some trizz!

I wish I had family to share plants with. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As always, very OG @fishbulb!

3 Likes

Yeah 2 out of 5 will be usable, the bad mutant I pulled yesterday, and the little one that had a root issue at the start I pulled a couple days back

3 Likes

Love your setup on those, might have to do something similar on my next auto run. :thinking: How do you keep it so clean?? Lol, my cab looked like an earthquake, tsunami, and tornado went through it :joy: had to go in there with a shop vac to clean the mess.

I’m good on the roll, but I hope the lucky winners grow some plants as beautiful as yours for us to see.

7 Likes

Been following along but never participated so count me in !!

I always show people and be like dosent this look like a surgical room for plants :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Can I dip a toe in for the trizzlers?
Thanks if so :green_heart:

1 Like

@Rhino_buddy , @Rabeats2093 , and @SweetLeaf

cut and paste

Those named send me a Privnote link Via a Private message here on OG with an shipping addy ### Do Not post it as a response on this thread as then anyone can see it ### for those who haven’t used privnote after you create a note it will generate a random link that you can just copy and paste to your PM to me, and it gets destroyed after being read once.

11 Likes

Woah! Thanks friend! I’m gonna grow these asap. :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Rhino_buddy @Rabeats2093 @SweetLeaf and thanks again too @Mr.Sparkle for awesome weekends :grinning:

4 Likes

Oh I dipped the right toe in :blush::nerd_face:
Thank you!!! @Mr.Sparkle

Still waiting for that strainly drop :nerd_face::wink:

2 Likes

need to put in some more effort for that so is still a ways out.

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners

2 Likes

Totally awesome …shoulda bought a lottery ticket today while I was out lol !!

Thank mr.sparkle !!

Is it because your room is so bright and shiny lol !?

1 Like

I’m sorry….but how does one send this private note thing ??

1 Like