Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2022 Fall/Winter

Day 12 on these, Tossed the struggling plant mentioned in the last update, also to note if the front left plant in the bins is doing the mutant growth thing which isn’t unexpected being it has some of those Purple lemonade genes in there which i was hoping was avoided but obviously not, if it grow out of it good otherwise it goes.

21 Likes

Day 14

Needed a watering.

23 Likes

Day 16

So the 5 on the left are all males, a couple undetermined on the right but otherwise females kinda sucks all the good looking ones are males but i’ll keep one or two to play with pollen wise. As for the front two they’re having some issues just id say genetic wise as their sibling on the right side is also short and stump just healthier im just letting them dry out the coco and they will be pulled.

Normally i would have started more plant or would be inn the process now, but taking off for a week at the start of Oct so im just gonna hold off as its just less things to deal with.

21 Likes

Day 19

Gonna have to do some selections on the Left side being all males and maybe pull one on the right, we will see.

21 Likes

Cool stuff! Are you going to stick with the bottom-feed basin for the whole grow? I like the simplicity of that.

2 Likes

No only just cause i dont have a system in place “yet” where say water level in the bins can be maintained instead of me filling them every other day or three at the moment.

They will get the lids thrown on and inset into them with my small pumps and such likely over the weekend.

Other hand i do have the parts apart from linen to start playing with a non powered float level system

7 Likes

Those are pretty squat for males…

1 Like

Day 19 from sprout and deceptive being that there in the bins usually my plants dont start to stretch till 3 weeks or more which were almost at that point.

Also turns on the back right in the left bin which you can only really see the reflection on is a lady, my early identification pegged it wrong.

4 Likes

That was the best structured. Figures.
But front left in left bin, and back right in right bin look promising too if male…
:robot:

2 Likes

back right one is actually a mutant female but its growing out of it, just wont make seeds with it.

2 Likes

:foot: :lips:

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Yes… new season of “growing with the master sparkle”

Great stuff.

3 Likes

Whoa. A new one! I think I’ve skimmed through all of sparkles older threads and they’re just FUN! Glad I found this! Keep it up Mr. sparkle I love the micro grows!

4 Likes

Day 21

Only two males remain that being the back left two, and likely the front left stocky female thats having issues will go unless it picks up it pace.

25 Likes

Day 23 moving along, males are stretching wanting to do their dusting dance, i should throw them in the upper chamber.

22 Likes

Day 26

So took a look and reason the plants likely all crashed was some got root rot, started so more seed last night though im gone come start of Oct so gonna be a survival thing for them, was planning on starting some before i left but thats a future problem.

Also need to deal with the males, the one i had to flop as it smashed itself against the light.

25 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle being you’re an auto pro, have you ever grown auto fem blue cheese before? Only thing I don’t like about fems, you find a strain you love and no way to keep it around. I got bubblegum auto regs would that work to pollenate a fem auto?

I have not, and yeah you can use reg autos pollen to pollinate a fem, you will just have regular seeds.

1 Like

Day 28

Removed the slow plants an may still yet the smaller one, also started some Mystery Mix Autos that should be up come tomorrow, Things are running better now.

25 Likes

Day 30/0

Moving along, with some seedlings up as well.

18 Likes