GTA’s Grow Diary

I don’t have a high enough level to vote,

I was going to vote either DLA11 or More Cowbell v2 but for selfish reasons. :smirk: I have beans from both of those but no space yet for my tent, and I would love to see them grown out so I can gain some secondhand experience. Come to think of it I also have some DBHP on its way, too! Lotta great choices here

Peace :frog:

1 Like

Not high enough level? Hmm, I thought I selected 1-4 but I might have missed level 1 voting. I’m not sure if I can edit it but I will take your vote for 1 of the 6

1 Like

Meh, you can always have another pack if you want one. I know a guy. :v:

8 Likes

You Canadians are too nice lol thanks Doug, I appreciate that offer. Maybe in the future I’ll take you up on that (hopefully not lol)

1 Like

No worries. I saved thousands of them plus a bunch of vials of pollen. So they are not going anywhere, lol.

How’s the smoke on the SB btw? I’m not sure I seen your smoke report on it if their was one

1 Like

It’s a beautiful smoke with a nice body high that is also a nice head stone. Does wonders for my back. The little purple pheno I found was just amazing. One of my favorite plants ever.

3 Likes

I have severe problems with sleep. Sometimes I feel like a crack head, staying up for days at a time because I can’t slow down and turn my brain off. That sounds like exactly what I need.

It looks like the DBHP has won with 64% of the vote. I opened the puck for the first time since owning these seeds and was surprised with 21 tiny little seeds

I will only pop 8 because I only have a 3x3. I’m looking for 4 good females. Even if all of them are females, I will cull the weak.

Survival of the fittest.

7 Likes

Overrated BS if ya ask me… you didn’t… but if ya did. :joy:
Good luck on your DBHP run! Those should be nice!
Gotta love a nice bleeder! :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Cheers to coming out of retirement :beers: (again lol)

4 Likes

I know right?:joy: When I was working 3rd shift in the sawmill I’d always say “sleep? What flavor of Red Bull is that?” Lmao

1 Like

That would be the pink one, sir. :rofl:

1 Like

These right here put me to sleep. 200mg of caffein. Sometimes I wonder if I have adult ADHD?

4 Likes

No worries, sir! If I do get a vote then count me towards the DLA11.

BTW, I didn’t mean to spoil how the votes were tallying when I left my previous comment. I’ll edit that out to keep the audience in suspense for the surprise

1 Like

I may have bi-polar adult ADHD :joy: Sometimes large amounts of caffeine put me to sleep and sometimes I feel like a rich methhead. It’s always fun to see which way I’m gonna go! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Idk man, health insurance is too expensive. Might as well keep self diagnosing and self medicating with weed lol

2 Likes

It’s been working well so far… I think. :man_shrugging:t3: Hell, I’m gonna roll with it.

2 Likes

When I was a kid they had me on Paxil for an anxiety and panic disorder. Stopped taking them and started smoking weed. 10/10 would recommend

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m not a big fan of any pharmaceuticals myself. Unless I absolutely have to have it I’d prefer not to.

1 Like

Same here. I haven’t even taken Tylenol in 5 years or so. Headache? There’s a strain for that. Neuropathy? There’s a strain for that. Soldier wont stand at attention? There’s probably a strain for that :joy::joy:

3 Likes