GTA’s Grow Diary

After several failed grows in a row, I packed up my tent and stored it away. I was disappointed with how everything was going. Not only in my grow, but in my personal life as well. Now, I’m back. I dusted off the ole Mars Hydro tent and the FC-3000. Ordered a new AC Infinity carbon filter and set it all up again. This time with the carbon filter on the outside of the tent so I can raise my light higher if I need to.

@NDNCHILD sent me a clone of GFOG through the mail and that really inspired me to start doing my thing again. I’m coming out of retirement!!!

Isn’t that a beautiful sight?🥲

Now I have this clone, I’m growing it into a mother plant. I have another location I can put her in once the time comes but for now she’s gonna be in the tent. Now onto other business.

I need help choosing what genetics I should run from seed out of my thinned out collection (I give a lot of seeds away) I’m tempted to do a seed run of the Sweet Creek me and my brother made years ago. I only have 4 seeds and it would delay the GFOG clone run but I can’t decide.

If not that, then I need your guys’ help with choosing what I should run from seed.

Disregard the Sour Grape, it’s empty lol.

18 Likes

I would run that Dragons :dragon: Blood :drop_of_blood: Hashplant next. :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Or the Garland v1.

1 Like

Hey!:wave:t3: @GrowTheAtlas You know I’ll be sitting in on this one! Happy to see you’re getting back in the game and you’re coming in swinging! Not really sure I had anything to do with that at all but I’m happy to see it nonetheless! :facepunch:t3: Not gonna comment on the seed decision as I’m no good at that part. I’ve taken to blindly pointing at stuff at this point. :rofl: Or did before the clone wars! Now I just clone everything and there aren’t as many decisions to be made. :grin::man_shrugging:t3: Happy growing, my friend. I hope that GFOG does ya proud! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

5 Likes

Bro trust me, you’re the reason I decided to do this lol if it wasn’t for that cut, the grow would still be in totes

3 Likes

Well damn! Now I really hope that GFOG does ya proud! :flushed: :grin: Thanks for saying so, bud! That really makes my day! Very happy to have helped. Always around or not gone for long if ya ever need a chat. :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::v:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:🪶🪶

3 Likes

Ok how do I make a poll? Lol I’ve narrowed it down to something Bodhi or something from an OGer

Is it under the little wrench thingy? Never made a poll before.

1 Like
Which ones lol
  • Deep Line Alchemy 11
  • More Cowbell v2
  • Dragons Milk
  • DBHP
  • Garland f2 v1
  • Garland f2 v3

0 voters

3 Likes

I’m gonna save the rest for another day but those are the current options I’m looking at

2 Likes

If memory serves me correctly, those DBHPs produce “Bleeders” fairly consistently. You may be in for a wonderful surprise. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yeah I remember when the preservation run was going on and there were plenty bleeders lol

3 Likes

Ah… now I can participate as I can just point blindly! :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes sir lol it really doesn’t matter to me which ones out of those I grow, but I wanna grow something that the community will enjoy watching

1 Like

Can never go wrong with Bodhi. Even the Bodhi haters are secretly Bodhi fans. :joy:

4 Likes

Someone can be a Bodhi hater??? Lol I’ve never personally grown any of his gear. Tbh I didn’t know about him until I joined OG

2 Likes

Never really seen one in the wild… was just theorizing. :man_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

Well it looks like DBHP is winning but I’ll let the voting continue to give the rest of them a chance

1 Like

I can’t help by eye those Sour Bubble. They were beautiful plants but not on your vote, lol.

3 Likes

Those are too special for me to pop at the moment. They’re everything I love in cannabis. But I’m just getting back into the rhythm of things and don’t wanna screw those up because I only have that pack lol

2 Likes