Guava Hashplant x C99

I have met @paintedfire420 in person once to trade cannabis (I felt bad because I was just starting to grow cannabis and his stuff was way better :sweat_smile:). I met him on a Discord server for local growers. I sent him a text about 3 months ago and havenā€™t heard anything back. I hope he is ok.

6 Likes

Now you really made me feel sadā€¦

I really hope he just took a break from everything and everyone and will back stronger as everā€¦ !!!

6 Likes

He deleted all his social media presence it seems. But yeah would love to pay him back with some better cannabis now that I more harvests under my belt.

7 Likes

What happened? Iā€™m gonna miss @paintedfire420 too. Anybody know anything?

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

5 Likes

He posted a while back about trying to get into a legal commercial grow and it sounds like the people he was dealing with were not true to their word and he got screwed over. But heā€™d still occasionally show up and post after that. Not sure why he went totally blank after thatā€¦

8 Likes

I miss him as well. Welcomed me when I started a thread and sent seeds. His big nose Kate was an impressive plant!

3 Likes

Iā€™m still sitting on my GHC99 and Big Nose Kate. Canā€™t wait to grow them out. Hoping for next year.

4 Likes

I still have half of my G99 and BIG Nosed Kate seeds left.

I also have a, BIG Nosed Kate X BIG Bang I made by accident, calling it Banging Big Nosed Kate :rofl:

Several friends have grown it outside up to 8ft tall and it gets good yields averaging just over a kilo a plant. I smoked some that was grown last year and its pretty good buzz and taste wise, quite fruity and floral.

I tried to grow some this year, but gave them away as we were planning a long vacation to BC and had no one to look after them while away :confused:

I will be trying again when I get my grow re started :slightly_smiling_face:

Painted Fire emailed me a couple of months ago to say he was bugging out of Discord and if I needed to contact him use his email.

14 Likes

I still have ALL of those two crosses , but i have a hella disorganised seeds stash/es, i have a lot in my freezer but iv got lots still in envelopes and packed in paper bags and left in a cold ish cupboard.

I have to get them all out and get them sorted etc.
I canā€™t remember what they came in -do you remember what yours came in @Shadey ā€¦?
:facepunch:
Gaz

2 Likes

I grew the ghpxc99 for the past year. Itā€™s a beautiful cultivar, my pheno smelled of guava and pineapple. I let it go 9.5 weeks and was potent enough for my liking.! I miss @paintedfire420, one of the friendliest members of OG. I follow Him on IG, but He hasnā€™t posted in a while. Hopefully Heā€™s all good.

21 Likes

Yes I do bud, it was in corrugated plastic with cotton wool in the ends. I only took them out and put them in vials last year.

You canā€™t go wrong with any of his seeds, they all produce great flowers, get them in the dirt :wink:

10 Likes

The guava x c99 I got from @paintedfire420

28 Likes

That stuff is fire for sure. Liked it and did a Orange Goji x GHP x C99 cross out of painted and 50ā€™s and it put the funk in the OG.

13 Likes

That there :point_up: Must be fire for sure !!

6 Likes

That is absolutely gorgeous. Nice work!

I also had great results with his seeds. Both G99#1 and BNK are fantastic, posted in here somewhere. He also sent me Mojo x C99 and G99#2 made from the other female he had. Iā€™ll get to them soon enough.

11 Likes

Oh those look amazing! How did I miss this then it was active a year ago?! Iā€™ve looking for a distinct guava smell/favor, how much if any guava smell is in these? Trying to get a fruit basket of sorts going. Other than generic fruity, I want distinct, unmistakable fruit. I have the fruity cereals kinda covered already.

5 Likes

Nah he was handing these out over 2 years ago at this point. The G99 definitely had a tropical fruit smell to them but Iā€™m not familiar enough with guava to say for sure.

7 Likes

Same, but mine had some fuuuunnnkkk to it. Like rotten tropical fruit. I always equated it to rotten pineapple. One of the more unique smells Iā€™ve encountered growing.

7 Likes

Never eaten Guava so not sure if itā€™s like it but mine had the same rotten fruity smell and taste like Newbs did. I still have nearly a liter jar left and the funk just keeps getting stronger :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The only guava strain I ever tried was guava jelly from a dispensary. Opening the bag was like cutting open guava right under my nose, that or guava juice.

7 Likes