Guerilla DP Autoflower Drip Semi automated

Yeah, second spot running very good. On first spot we has big complication with drip system, ants completely ruined pump and three plants were very dry. Thankfully plants are fine after manual watering. Everyone who has that Aqualin pump has to close hole at the bottom of device, there is only ground and bat cables. There is no reason to keep opened it!

Another big problem is that fertilizers settle down at the bottom of water container and pump pumping low concentration of fertilizers. Manual stirring is definitely needed.

Insects are another problem, we are fighting with they whole time from the plating on spots. We already applied Spruzit, Neem oil, Nissorun 10WP and Mospilan is in backup.

Ants had anthills in our three pots, the biggest anthill was in Think Different (Smallest plant on first spot ~40-50cm).

2 Likes

Diatomaceous Earth is great for ants and i believe from using it, ants donā€™t like the smell of neem meal. If you sprinkle both around your plants then you should have less ants and aphids. Good luck and i hope you solve your problems. Plants are looking good regardless.

2 Likes

I used Bayer Garden for killing ants. It is shameless but these small shits slowly killing my little beauty :rage: They returned after I digged them three times and that was a last drop of my patience. Luckily, aphids not occur on plants for now.

Thanks for your good tips I will use them when ants will come again or I find some aphids.

3 Likes

Maybe try a different brand of nutrients? I donā€™t see it as a big issue, because you can manually fertilize when visiting the placeā€¦

2 Likes

It isnā€™t big issue but not small disadvantage for drip system. I have Biobizz Grow / Bloom and Plagron PK 13-14 from latest season. Do you think I can mix them with AN? I had information that mixing fertilizer brands can result with bad absortion of nutrients. According to mine experiences with fertilizers all of them will settle down in few hours. Manually fertilizing is definitely best.

BTW
Does enyone have any effective tip for killing or getting rid of Spider Mites?

1 Like

Hey hejzyyy czech @rostlinolekarskyportal
or
http://agromanual.cz/cz/atlas/skudci/skudce/sviluska-chmelova

2 Likes

I already have Nissorun 10 WP but I have worries about compatibility with Advanced Nutrients because nissorun and other chemical pesticides are very toxic to aquatic organisms. AN is using beneficial bacteria and fungi that most of chemical pesticides destroys. I applied nissorun only once, do you guys thinks itā€™s okay using it with AN? After spraying plants with that chemical they were oddly some time.

1 Like

hejzyyy for sure spray no bud. IĀ“d recommend some bio protection if possible into the buds (rockeffect, neem Azal)

1 Like

There is Svilustop HOBBY pre-made mix sold. Itā€™s combination of Omite 30 W and Nissorun 10 WP and is listed as the only one mix able to destroy all development stages of spider mites.

But of course, it is not recommended to use it on buds.

1 Like

I forget where i heard about it. I think it was from Indraā€™s podcast. Whoever mentioned it said they put soil in a bag and filled it with CO2 and left it overnight to kill all bugs. I wondered if you could do that with a plant. It would toxify it with CO2 but it should grow out of it. Everything needs oxygen. The thing is figuring out how long to suffocate the bugs and when to do it a second time for the eggs. Just something to think about.

2 Likes