Very nice SO CLOSE!

1 Like

That works as well.lol

1 Like

Black Cream day 62
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 55

Temp 76
RH 54%

I checked the Glo with my now recharged magnifier and she still has a few clear trichs but mostly cloudy so she has a little ways more to go.

Group shot

BOH

Glo

Glo Lower

BC

7 Likes

Definitely getting there bro. Looking good!
:wink:

1 Like

Gettin it man!

1 Like

Black Cream day 63
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 56

Temp 77
RH 54%

I made some Terpinator following @monkeyman recipe since I had all the ingredients. Mixed up a fresh batch and added the suggested 8ml/gal.

Group Shot

BOH

Glo

Black Cream

6 Likes

Plants are looking nice in full bloom!
Are you planning on using the terpinator alone?
Watered along with base nutes or few times a week terpinator only feedings?
Do you think it should be fine if used along with gh flora 3part say from week 3 onwards?

Edit: thanks for posting the above link. Went through @monkeyman 's profile and he’s got some useful diy info right there! That diy carbo-load sounds interesting as well…:eyes:

3 Likes

For your outside greenhouse how about magnetic tape? Strip magnet with sticky on the back.

1 Like

I’m going to use it with the gh base. I’ll try it every feeding and see how they do. If they don’t like it I’ll pull back to once a week terpinator alone.

1 Like

I think you’re crediting the wrong monkey :speak_no_evil: :rofl:

2 Likes

Damn…thanks for correcting me…:slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

1 Like

Yep I believe @monkeyman is the one you want! Lol. Also @Habitt don’t remember if said this but magnetic tape sticky by adheisive on one side magnet the other.

2 Likes

Whats that for? @420noob

To stick the reflective to your outside greenhouse bud.

1 Like

I dont have an outside greenhouse.

1 Like

Lmao sorry wrong thread fucking stoners right.

4 Likes

Black Cream day 65
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 58

Temp 76
RH 54%

Today will be the second feeding of terpinator so we’ll find out if once a feeding is too much or not. The Glo is a VERY N hungry girl as she STILL wants obscene amounts of N and is showing her displeasure. The BC is getting angry because SHE’S eating too much; BOH on the other hand is takes whatever I throw at her and likes it but is slowing down. BOH use to empty the reservoir every other day, now its every 3 or 4 days so she’s getting close.

Group Shot

BOH

Glo

Black Cream

7 Likes

They are both getting SO close. The BOH might be ready now but I think I’ll get her go another week just to be sure.

BOH trichs

Glo trichs

4 Likes

A super floppy lower branch from the BC that was not getting any light due to its floppiness and ended up under developed.

6 Likes

Black Cream day 66
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 59

Temp 78
RH 56%

Group shot

BOH

Glo

Black Cream

7 Likes