Happy Birthday FirstCavApache!

Have a great birthday !

2 Likes

Happy birthday :confetti_ball::gift::tada: @FirstCavApache64

3 Likes

Thanks so much everyone. I especially love the Apache footage, miss working on those beasts so much.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! @FirstCavApache64

3 Likes

Ahh the robust smell of napalm n the morning

1 Like

A few hours left. Enjoy the great day.

2 Likes

Happy belated Bā€™ day @FirstCavApache64

1 Like

1 Like

Happy birthday, @FirstCavApache64 ! :sparkler: You were one of the first to reply to me when I actually started participating around here, and I havenā€™t forgotten that. Hope your day is what you make of it, and all works out in your favor, bro.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Apache!

1 Like

DITTO - DITTO - DITTO!! Nothing but :fireworks: :fireworks:CONGRATS:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Late as usual. Butā€¦
Happy birthday brotha!
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Definitely well deserved! You are a great friend and a helluva guy! @FirstCavApache64 I hope your day was absolutely awesome! Just a small token of my appreciation brother :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Happy birthday @FirstCavApache64 !
One year more at the backā€¦ many more aheadā€¦
:champagne: :fireworks: :confetti_ball: :gift:

1 Like

Thank you all for the birthday well wishes, youā€™re the best! Had a great day of working in the garden and enjoying the harvest that is finally done and in Grove bags.

3 Likes

Awesome! Perfect timing ! Thatā€™s what my birthdays usually amount too as well nowadays, and Iā€™m 100% happy with that as plants are my kinda people :wink:

2 Likes