HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

I think we’re missing something here ? Figures just aren’t adding up sounds too cheap to me!

3 Likes

Not a bad price, cheaper than a hotel room and lots of extras.

3 Likes

The place was amazing, we were pretty loud, 3am drunkin hot tub excursions. No one said a thing. I guess it was Economy not 5 islands

4 Likes

Next time we are bringing our own wood. $10 an arm load…

4 Likes

Yeah they all rip you a for fire wood at every campground. I will check them out. We like that area along the shore to Parsboro.

2 Likes

I’ll have to ask the little lady what the name of it was when I get home. That was for a 2 bedroom as well.
Also open all year round.

2 Likes

Im sure you had plenty of wood, … especially with them strippers in the hot tub with ya! BOINGGGG! Living the high life brah! :laughing:

3 Likes

Hahah that would be funny, see a bunch of striped bass in the hot tub next morning.

3 Likes

Made me spit out coffee!.. Laughing hysterically ova here!! … :joy:

2 Likes

Wait a minute… I think there’s some confusion going on…Im talking about biotches, and your talking about fish??? :laughing:

2 Likes

I thought each of you got 3 strippers!!! Hahahahahhahahahah!! I cant remember when i laughed this hard!! :joy:

1 Like
http://fourseasonsretreat.ns.caw
1 Like

Yeah, we each got 3 striped bass, I spelt it wrong and Shady was all like STRIPERS!!! Sign me up hahaha. Naw, not ladies, fishies.

4 Likes

LOL I knew what you meant, but couldn’t resist, the temptation of saying strippers, because of the way you had written it all it could have been either striped bass fish or strippers,

4 Likes

Oh it was good for a larf for sure.

2 Likes

Well if that’s the case I’m calling back to cancel my stay ,I was all set to order the 3 stripper room at the above price no wonder the girl on the phone was confused when I said that includes the strippers ? Lol

5 Likes

Haha Haha, too funny.

I want the same room “Roc” had lol

3 Likes

You guys!! Hahahahaha!!! I wish we could have a big old OG convention… It would be way too much fun!.. Probably end up back in da joint… Love ya all! :relaxed:

3 Likes

THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT RIGHT THERE! … Been laughing for hours!! :joy:

5 Likes

Well I was surfing roll it up, and saw my lst tutorial is still a big hit over there lol. That’s pretty cool. Found a couple pix of a Bubba Kush I did, but no finished bud pix. These buds filled out 2x if not 3x the size in these pix. No joke. It was funny to see all the comments on where’s Hardroc GONE??

Really wish I still had some pix of my old grows sniff lol

12 Likes