HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

Ahhh Yes! Them stems and branches will be built up like “Arnold Schwarzenegger” before ya know it! Nice work Rock, like always. :sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

Got over to see the ladies today. Good thing, as the Blue Dream and the Sour Diesel Haze, started spitting out pistols. Gave them all a bit of lst love, repotted the Purple Planet, as well as topped.

Blue Dream, 28days

Sour Diesel Haze, 27 days

Group shot under the 900

Super Lemon Haze, day 25

Planet Purple, day 18

8 Likes

“The Master” of LST… :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

Had to edit the 1st 2 days, my math is horrible lol.

2 Likes

You mean “That bud is too strong” … lol

3 Likes

You take great pride in your work Rock, and it will pay off in the end… You dont play games. You are truly one of the best growers ive ever known. Very articulate, and into total perfection. Dont ever lose that rare trait… I know your just warming up… All I have to left to say> GIT-R-DONE!!! And watch this Man in action. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks bud. I really do love to lst. I think of it as an art form. You manipulate the plant to create an “art piece”.

5 Likes

Ya take things to a higher level, and all of us enjoy seeing your work!.. Its very interesting, to say the least… Like you said, basically… “Its an art” … Have a great day Mr. Picasso! haha! Peace bruda’ :wave::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m also loving how my partnership is working out with my buddy. He waters and feeds them to my specs to a tee, then I do the training, defoliation and well pretty much everything else once a week. Is working out pretty awesome.

5 Likes

Thats neat!.. Ya, I have done the same thing,… Hooked up a half dozen friends, and got em going on throughout the years,… strains and all!

The only problem that I had is that they eventually found out where all the pieces of the puzzle went, and went about things on their own. Good? Bad?? Still not sure.

It was MY inititial investment, and my schooling, lights, and most of all my genetics!.. Oh well. Thats life! It wasnt the plan we originally discussed. I said one year of partnership, and most of them flew the coop within 3 months… Not cool.

BTW, I never gave any of em my stock after that, and stayed pretty much to myself from there on… Thats people for ya!

Just be careful involving others is all Im saying… But, I have had a few that were very loyal…even to this day. Just be careful bro… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well our pact is like this. We split on all gear, then when I find a house to move into, I either buy out the rest of the gear and take. Or he keeps that setup and we split on another setup for me. Which is most likely to happen lol.

6 Likes

Well that sounds sensible. Hey, at least you didnt have to buy all the stuff yourself, like what happened to me. It took forever before I got most of my money back, but I was persistent, and Iam no one to mess with, and they knew it. Im not trying to sound negative Rock, But, I care. Hell, after a few harvests, you’ll have your money back either way, and I doubt you’ll have any problems. There are still some cool people out there, This is factual. But Iam more “aware” and “wise” these days. Sounds like you got a good thing going, and I wish you and everyone on this forum the very BEST! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Couple photos of me n my girl, from the weekend.

7 Likes

Very nice… You two have a wonderful evening! :innocent:

4 Likes

This was from the weekend. Stayed at a resort in 5 islands with a few other of our peeps. Was a great place. We got our party and our fishing on!!!

4 Likes

Glad you enjoyed 5 islands bud! Sounds like you had a great time!

3 Likes

The place was awesome, very modern cabins, full kitchen, bbq, fire pit, pool, hot tub and beautiful views. We each got 3 stripers, her very 1st one so that was pretty cool.
We already reserved 5 cabins for next summer to hold our family washer toss tourney. Can,t wait to go back.

5 Likes

Wow you all get three strippers :dancer::dancing_women: for staying there, how much does it cost to stay there.

5 Likes

Morning Rock,… And I thought that was a typo! Man, you guys had the “full meal deal” at that there get together. Im jealous!! And you didnt invite me?? Then again, I doubt they would of let me drive through the border…Have a great day homey! lol

3 Likes

$365 from Friday night till 11am Sunday. Now ya know why we were smiling so hard he? Lol
I suck at spelling lol

5 Likes