Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

I’m sure there’s a song there somewhere…

Alright, the hopeful girls have been up potted. 1 & 3 very compact. 2 is a little more stretchy but not much.

8 Likes

Here we are today. Super strong, sturdy plant. I supercrop almost everything but I would be hesitant with this main stalk. There are no lower branches. They have all stretched up to that middle canopy level you see. Zero training. Bit more stretch to go. Stem rub reveals that vague sweetness is gone. She has a funk to her now. Not gassy, not skunky, but something else. When I find the words for it, or she changes again, lol, I’ll let you know.

7 Likes

Plants on looking good and healthy, @Shaggy450r! Are they all 4 in the middle?

@Eagles009, that’s super impressive. I hate to sound like a “homer” and talk about how perfect she looks, considering I’m the “breeder”, but…wow! What’s not to love?!

Great job to both of you! I am soooo anxious to see what they become!

Thanks for keeping us updated.

5 Likes

She is really an amazing plant. I just scrolled up to 8 days ago and damn if she didn’t double in size. Smell is much more intriguing now. I have every expectation of some dank flower. I should probably take a cut and reveg right quick. I know I’m gonna be kicking myself in 2 months if I don’t. Have a feeling I might want a couple jars of this girl :wink:

3 Likes

I’m just reading this now… epic lead :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy I only had 3/4 pop on this batch. All 3 are happy. Here is a pic from this morning. Also, #2 is looking to be a female.

11 Likes

Wow - that’s some compact structure, there!

For your sake, I hope they’re ALL females. But if not, you know what to do (right?)!

5 Likes

Oh yeah, me and this guy are currently having a chat. Lol :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Aye! Good day @Purple-N-Hairy. I have 4 out of 6 kickin - with one being super late to the party.
Starting to take off now… this one is outperforming the others…

These are the three together… middle one seems more hungry than the other two… they’re going in the ground in a few days… I’ll keep ya posted.

7 Likes

Excellent! Thanks very much for the update, @TheNorthAbides! I think you’re the first/only one to document an outdoor grow, so I’ll definitely be watching closely to see how they do.

Please keep in mind that the GSC mother of this cross produces extremely dense buds - so if any of your plants have similar bud structure, you’ll want to keep an eye out for bud rot if your humidity gets high in late bloom.

5 Likes

I’m behind but I put a couple into cups last night.

6 Likes

Finally got my 3 surviving plants into solo cups and under t5ho

Very slow growth

3 Likes

Thanks for keeping us posted, @anon16977489.

Very sorry to hear that, @anon16977489. I hope yours will soon catch up with some of the others, like @Shaggy450r or @Eagles009

5 Likes

Shaved her bald today. No good pictures but I snapped a couple real quick. I have been keeping myself out of the flower tent and not bringing them out to try and avoid pollination from the pinkleberry dudes. So far so good. All bud sites look virgin :joy:. Stretch done, budding underway. I didn’t do a stem rub but she was kicking up a nice funk during the hair cut. I swear I got a whiff of black licorice. Maybe that was just some bad daydream. She ate today for the first time.

10 Likes

So lil update. Plants have been topped and flipped a few days ago. Believe 2 gonna be girls.

7 Likes

Planted 2. 1 is up the other died in a seed shell removing accident gonna pop a couple more

4 Likes

Breaking news: Cookieland #3 is a boy. Pretty sure the other 2 are girls.

7 Likes

That great news all around, @Shaggy450r! Although you might have wanted 3 girls, that boy is very interesting to me. I think you already know that I was hoping to get some pollen from Cookieland to cross back with the original mother. :wink:

4 Likes

Oh bro, I didn’t know… chop him already.

2 Likes