Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

Here are the 2 plants from about 4 weeks ago:

And here they were 3 days ago:
First 2 pics are the same plant on the left of the top picture, and the last 2 are the plant on the right.

Yup - MALES! From early on, I called the one on the left the show-er because he showed his sex early, and opened his sacs first, and the one on the right I called the grower because he just grew bigger!

The one on the left is JOTI’s Black Candyland
The one on the right is JOTI’s Black Cookies

And here’s the harvest:

The Candyland (left) gave me 4.2 grams of pollen
The Black Cookies (right) gave me 5.7 grams of pollen

My plan is to breed the Candyland with my own GSC. I love my GSC so much that I’ve grown it almost exclusively for most of this year. It’s an absolute prize winner in my book, and everyone else who’s tried it. HOWEVER, I want to create something new - and I’ve already decided on the name:

Candy & Cookies :sunglasses:

I mean, cookies and candy :cookie: :chocolate_bar: together? What else would I call it? :crazy_face: Well, besides Candyland Cookies Or Candy Cookies, which are both strains that exist but are not the same as this.

Here my GSC:

I also have the female versions of those JOTI strains running and will cross with those as well to come up with the best version of Candy & Cookies.

If anyone wants to be a tester, please let me know.
EDIT: You MUST be an established member with an active account created BEFORE January 2, 2021. I hate snipers who grab our beans and disappear (I’m looking at you @hamppu).

103 Likes

:raised_hand:

Any pics of the GSC?

3 Likes

Lol I totally thought this was going a different direction

25 Likes

I’m down to be a tester.

That sounds like it’s going to be a awesome cross. Where did you get your gsc?

5 Likes

I Would love to see the offsprings of those black with your gsc!! I would even more love to try them out when they’re done also :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

3 Likes

Yup! I just edited the post and added them!

@Grease_Monkey - lol…totally misleading title, I know. Titles are hard!

The beans were given to me by an extremely kind and generous og’er. He described them as Girl Scout Cookies Extreme, but there was no breeder pack. I’ve come to learn that the “Extreme” might be because they were feminized, but I got at least one male (maybe more, I forget) out of my gifted beans. So, I’m not truly sure who the original breeder is.

17 Likes

To test a few of those would be an honor it sounds like a great cross. I am very intested.

5 Likes

Alright! I’m glad there’s some interest, and as the first ones who raised your hands, @Chronickyle, @Swe-can, @anon16977489 & @SquirtleSquad, you will definitely get some!

Anyone else, please be sure to chime in. Early birds get the beans!

13 Likes

I’d be happy to give them a run! Nice sounding cross.

2 Likes

Id give em a try, don’t know when though lol

2 Likes

Hahaha… This title had me too.
I could totally go for some of that dust mixed!
That would bring some fire 4SHo

3 Likes

Can I get some magic dust? Hehe.

5 Likes

We missed the black candyland on the JOTI group buy. Still sad about that

8 Likes

Those are nice… def. Interested.

2 Likes

Candy and cookies sounds tasty as all get out… Would love to test for you

3 Likes

When do you think the test will be?

3 Likes

How for are you hoping to take the breeding of this new strain? Are you considering dual line breeding to cross back at the end to recreate the f1 vigour eventually or do bx? Or just 1 filial. Sorry if your undecided at the moment, I have been wanting to create a strain for many years now and am very interested in this kind of thing.

6 Likes

I’d love to have some of those when they’re ready. I love that title man. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Gonna get in line with my “Beggar’s Cup” for ANY you may drop in it. Are you putting any of that “Nut Dust” up as well? If not, do accept my Thanks for the generous OG outreach. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

11 Likes

I would love to plant a few cookies! Lol @Purple-N-Hairy

3 Likes