HashstasH Card Game Seed Pack Giveaways 2

Wow, the pipe and scales look awesome not to mention all those seeds. Congratulations.

3 Likes

Yeah!! No shit!! I’m seriously blown away!
I also really needed the labels! Haven’t been able to find them by me! Score!!!

5 Likes

OMG Skywalker OG is one of my favorite strains and I am just getting the game figured out lol

1 Like

Here’s some Skywalker OG I grew…mid 20’s THC and very high Terps!! The taste is amazing and one of those rare strains that has a great flavor all the way till the ash!

In concentrate form(Co2)it produces over 15% Terps…a state record! Ha

:astonished:

Alaskagrown

8 Likes

Never been able to find it other than at dispensary and I love it in concentratethose are beautiful and it is something that put a smile on my face today when needed ty

1 Like

Hi-Diddily-Ho @Alaskagrown I am blown away by this grow of good old reliable Sky OG and I haven’t seen any legitimate Skywalker OG in a dispensary in probably 5 years and I’m in Colorado and I am amazed every day I here some new strain aka hybrid cross that someone has and it’s just getting ridiculous sometimes because it’s gonna make real proven strains to slowly disappear from dispensaries trying to “make” their own strains and I am just curious if the small bud in the two pics is a female or the first one I’ve got a really messed up screen waiting on replacement phone and it’s not something I like going without when it’s my number for work so I can’t wait to show an update on the week 7 flowering plant in my phototron is doing and I am excited about the rest of the grow and I’m dedicating it for my little Duderino Ralph sorry for the long reply just keeping my mind occupied and I’m getting ready after this grow room do some Runtz and I wondered if you’ve messed with them at all

1 Like

I hope my SWK looks just as great…

2 Likes

Updates

I have an announcement to make pertaining to USPS Postage Pricing and Contest Winner/s

My announcement has to do with not being able to ship to outside the US due to high postage pieces to ship outside us and directly to Canada , I have no Problems sending outside the US but only If postage is fully paid in advance from Canadian Residence.

Contest Winners will assume All shipping cost affiliated with prizes won and must forward a safe address to ship Winners gifts once full CASH payment is sent. All Postage Original Receipts will be copies via phone camera and supplies to All Winner/s.

Winner/s are Limited to 1 Prize per Game.

Two Games will be played a 52 deck shuffled chosen cards at random were placed upside down and have a number 1 through 20 signed on the card * supplied to @DougDawson as well as the Captain’s Cupboard’s Bonanza Gift Pack Numbers…

Game 1 Pick a suite from the deck * Win Prize - Every Winner receives Reg Seeds…

Phase #2 Numbers Game
Players have 1 guess at the number from 1 through 20 and Win The Bonus Gift Package…

Captain’s Cupboards Mega Bonanza Lucky Number Game

Pick a lucky number 1 through 100 and Win the CCMBGP

• All Winner’s must have their cash postage fee’s sent to me 1 week prior to me sending out your Gifts. Good Luck and Thank you for your participation.
7 Likes

Only a few hours away Folk’s… :partying_face:

6 Likes

Update

Prize List
1st Place Receives
819pbRKEMtL.AC_AA180

31-R+mKdDYL.AC_AA180 51cruTblkhL.AC_AA180

Bonus Pick the Number 1 - 20 on Your Card Win This.

Captain’s Cupboards Bonanza

Pick a Number 1 - 100 win prize below.

51cruTblkhL.AC_AA180 819pbRKEMtL.AC_AA180

• All Winners Must be Responsible and Agree to assume all Cost to Shipping.

Good Luck :crazy_face: :crossed_fingers: :partying_face:

13 Likes

Daammmnnn. Those flavour papers are outlawed :drooling_face:

2 Likes

ya here in the states u can buy anything… :kissing:

3 Likes

Ok, this should be well under way. Remember to not just pick a suit but pick a card. So for example Queen of hearts. Just picking a suite won’t win anything :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Damm and I already have all those flavored papers plus some more next to me

3 Likes

So just to be clear, guess a card and suit and a number 1-20?

1 Like

Sooo, I’ll take 7 of clubs! #11
Who Hoo! 1-100 #28
@HashstasH another fun game! :green_heart::v:

1 Like

Eight of spades!

This will be fun @HashstasH !

1 Like

3 of :heart:
1-20 I guess: 12
And
1-100 I guess: 30