Hashtree Grows indoors

Here’s the other two. The OG Kush on the left has such tight internode spacing it was hard to get a good cutting to clone.
But that’s right up my alley as I like compact bushes for what I do.
The Venus Flytrap on the right looks like a pretty solid plant. I’m curious to see what it does. It was discontinued shortly after it was released and I’ve never seen one grown to finish.

13 Likes

Things are still chugging along. Here’s the red poison

And the girls are still crowded

I’ve been trying to keep them in check

Definitely more dense than last run, I don’t know if I should be more aggressive about pruning?
Also Ibeen playing with the raspberry pi and having fun automating the cabinet!

8 Likes

So I set up my reservoir for the automated watering and was thinking vof keeping it clean.
Is this what you use @Mr.Sparkle if so how much for 2 gallons? Thanks

3 Likes

damn close, same brand and name, but the stuff that is sold here is 65% calcium hypochlorite
as for how much, per say my regular 6 liters i mix up at a time i maybe use 0.15grams

have a small container i just pour out of into its lid to make things easier.

4 Likes

Thanks, I thought that was the stuff but I didn’t know how much to use.
I was using a drop or 2 of bleach per gallon and that worked well but i would have to add it every other day. I’m hoping this will work better when I leave town. I didn’t want to lose the girls by guessing on the mixture.

1 Like

there are calculators out there for water sanitation with calcium hypochlorite that will get you in the ball park, 10-40ppm molecularly wise , as what we read with a EC meter is different upon the substance that we added as some substances will have better conductivity than others

3 Likes

From the other day, but all i use, and have it in that bottle that just turn back and forth to lightly pour it into the cap

10 Likes

sweet! thanks for posting that man. That looks a little more measured than what I’ve been doing. I weighed out .15 g and it was like a pinch of salt so that’s what I’ve been doing. I gotta do some scrounging and find myself a bottle like that or a tiny scooper or something.

2 Likes

i picked my up at a localish camping/sporting good store, is actually 15ml nalgene hdpe container as was $1

4 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle

…So glad you’re not a tweaker :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :pill: :alembic: :fire:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Once again starting in that 707 is giving me some bag ass leafs for a seedling. This time on the red poison auto

Might be the last time these girls all fit on the bench for a family photo. Stretch seems to have slowed. They are finally starting to flower.

15 Likes

So I’m at 3 weeks with that red poison auto donor so I dropped 1 each of the red poison, dark devil, and an amnesia auto beans for the recipients yesterday.

The donor is just starting to show sex but I don’t start spraying with CS till she starts flowering is that right?

5 Likes

When I sprayed STS I waited until flower. But I’d start the plant you want to reverse into 12/12 a week or two ahead of the plants you want to cross with.

2 Likes

Even for an auto? I don’t have a square inch to spare in my flower chamber. I was hoping to run these in my veg chamber. @lefthandseeds

2 Likes

Oh shit sorry didn’t realize those were autos. If it were me I’d probably start spraying now then.

What happened to me was that the pollen developed on the reversed plant too late and I only got good rates of developed seeds from the plants that I had started flowering later.

6 Likes

I started CS as soon as preflowers show on a auto. Photo plants I’ve never done. Im sure -lefthand is right. Get your male ready as fast as you can man.

6 Likes

Sweet, I’ll start spraying today. Thank you both. @lefthandseeds and @V4vendetta

4 Likes

Life has been busy so I haven’t been able to post much lately. I’ve been spraying that red poison auto #1 with CS for 2 weeks now. She’s starting to flower but still only seeing lady parts.

The flower chamber seems slow but I definitely have the proverbial 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound sack going on in there.

14 Likes

She will start to flip, keep it up. I bet you will see male flowers forming within a week. Then it will take a few weeks for them to open and drop pollen.

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement. I have to admit that abig part of me feels awful spraying this. Growing it for the first time I can tell it would be a beautiful plant if I just left it alone and gave it some more light. The calyxes are already purple!

3 Likes