Hashtree Grows indoors

Time to make some more colloidal silver.

Just wanted to thank @ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle for talking me into making my own through reading there threads. I was just going to buy some but I have used more than I thought and it really is so easy to make. Buying a tiny spray bottle online would have been a real waste.

8 Likes

Just got back in town so I figured I’d do an update. First the photos. I did pollinate a branch of each with some pollen I was gifted from @cannabissequoia

12 Likes

And the autos. The CS is working!

The recipients aren’t looking as happy.

The one on the left is an amnesia auto freebie and is severely stunted. The middle is dark devil and is doing just “OK” . Finally the one on the right is red poison and I just can’t get it to green up.
I don’t think they liked the straight Coco and I probably over watered in the beginning. I let it dry out and it’s growing but still no color.
I’ve just been giving them the maxibloom and calmag. Probably need more nitrogen.

6 Likes

I’m assuming I should stop spraying the CS before the pollen sacks open? Being that moisture and pollen don’t mix.

5 Likes

Yeah, once the pollen sacks form, you can stop spraying CS. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Venus Flytrap is looking good

On closer inspection I have this going on

A leaf bud hermi.
Excitement----->disappointment
We’ll see what happens

12 Likes

Now that’s a first! Never seen a male flower on a leaf, let alone a female leaf. :scream:

3 Likes

The photos in the flower chamber are still chugging along

The red poison auto donor has definitely outgrown the veg chamber

Probably time to pull “it” out of the cabinet anyway

The other auto’s are funny. Not much change in the freebie amnesia auto on the left. The dark devil in the middle is still doing “OK”. The red poison on the right is putting on good growth but still no change in color.

11 Likes

A little dragon blood hash plant wanted to say hi to @MomOnTheRun!

Pollen sacks should be ready to open any day now I think.

I did pull a few sacks off to pollenate the lower branches. Hopefully this thing will live long enough to make some seed.

8 Likes

Hi lil’ one :wave: Happy Birthday! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

So for the first time in my life the flower chamber is moving along faster than I’d like. These buds haven’t really fattened up yet. I knew I vegged them to long and they kind of got away from me. It’s not over yet but it’s getting close.

Og Kush

Venus Flytrap

Blue mystic

19 Likes

The autos are funny. I’ll be running them in soil next time

7 Likes

Some of my best grows have been what I thought was vegged for too long. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

That’s encouraging @ReikoX! I hope that’s the case.

Looking at the calendar and it’s week 8 already. A lot of pistils have turned brown and receded, calyxes Are swollen. Trichomes are turning cloudy. I have a lot of buds but no big buds.
They just aren’t packing on the weight. I think its time to stop feeding but it’s just sooner than I’d like. I’m hoping for one more push before harvest.

5 Likes

Looking good in there @Hashtree!

2 Likes

Thank you @Tinytuttle! I’m always learning and having fun with it!

3 Likes

So I’m doing a little experiment. I am very thankful to have been gifted some seeds from a friend here on OG @Mr.Sparkle. Unfortunately it looked like my mail man smashed them in the car door and ran over them a couple times. Most are in pieces, some look ok, and some are complete but cracked. I don’t want these beauties to go to waste so I figured the time to try these iffy ones is now.

Here we go. :crossed_fingers:

Stuff happens and I want to thank you so much for sending them @Mr.Sparkle. I don’t want your awesome gift and efforts to be wasted. And I’m curious what will happen.

5 Likes

I’ve been preparing some soil for these auto’s and for outdoor this year. I based my recipe off of @ReikoX simple recipe and added some azomite and earthworm castings at @Tinytuttle recommendation. I got my additions in the mail today so I thought I’d mix them in. Only problem is it went from the 70’s down to the 30’s here today so I’m trusting you guys, don’t tell me wife I mixed it up in the living room.

3 cu.ft. peat
2 cu.ft coco
3 cu.ft. perlite
2 cu.ft. compost (1.5 mushroom and .5 dairy cow)
14 lbs of earthworm castings.
10 cups dolomite
5 cups kelp meal
5 cups blood meal
10 cups bone meal
5 cups azomite

It filled up 3 trash cans! I’m assuming I need to let it sit for 2-4 weeks before using? Also planning on using this mix for general potted plants and veggies unless you all think it would be to hot.

Thanks for the recommendation on the basalt @DiggySoze and @Shadey in the living soil thread. I didn’t see before I ordered the azomite.

12 Likes

Ohhh shit! That’s funny as hell first words out of my mouth WTF! I thought I was taking a risk doing it in my garage! Lol with this mix and the blood meal in it I’d let it rest for a week or two had that been left out I’d plant directly into it but looks good to me not that 5 cups of blood seems a lot for a 1/3 of a yard but play it in the safe side

6 Likes

Just curious was this amount about 1/2 to 3/4 of a 5 gallon bucket?

4 Likes