Hashtree's fun box

Well due to the overwhelming generosity of OG I now have a crazy amount of seeds and I’d like to try them all a little quicker while staying small and legal numbers. So I am going to redo my cabinet in preparation for fall.

I am thinking the best way to do this is more but smaller plants in my tiny space. 6 per chamber sog style. One chamber would run 18/6 for auto’s and starter photos. The other chamber at 12/12. Doing almost 12/12 from seed.

I like the flexibility of flood and drain tables and I’m thinking all solo cups to keep them small. So I plan to reconfigure both sides for that. Probably going back to Coco and maxibloom to keep it simple and sterile.

Lighting upgrades
I didn’t like the blurple light and unfortunately solstrips won’t fit in my cabinet. I’ve gotten some recommendations and I felt the quantum boards would be a great fit. I ordered a 4 pack of qb120 v2 3500k. I think it should be a decent spectrum for veg and flower and I can run both Chambers for the same wattage as the one blurple from what I’ve read.
And I have panels and just enough space to double up and run 2 panels per chamber if needed.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

1 Like