Hazeman seeds la pure kush

12 Likes

Nice man those 9 finger leafs are my fav. Love when they show up in the garden. I’m running so many strains right now and very few have the 9 finger formation.

3 Likes

I have a grape ape that has 11 blades and is still young, I used to see 9, even 13 alot about 17 years ago but it seams to be less common now for sure.

5 Likes

looking good so far, and outdoor too, love outdoor bud me. i live in the uk and using the rite seed outdoor herb is more full of terps but buds tend to be more leafy with some strains in the uk gg style.
il pull up a chair for your grow. peace , smokie1

2 Likes

Not much smell of these, kinda earthy with a light kush undertone, will check back for smoke report once dried and cured

9 Likes

Wish I could post a better pic but my phone sucks, bright green nugs with tiny little orange hairs. Has a oldschool green bud smell and taste, very light
Sweet forest smell mixed with rotten cheese. Zero cheese taste wise, very hardy plant. All the girls smelled and taste the same , about half had zero side branching and the other half were normal xmas tree shape. I made some beans on the two with good branch structure with the best smelling male out of the bunch.

10 Likes

Hello Heritagefarms

Thank you very much for sharing your experience this is an interesting strain !

So did you found a good representation of the pure kush on those seeds ? I ordered hollyweed from bodhi (pure kush x hashplant) but don’t know if I will buy those seeds from Hazeman

Thank you very much and all the best

1 Like

It might be a kush of some kind but is nothing like the og or the kush varieties I’m used to. Rather bland plant to be honest, great growth structure and decent high but rather plain.

3 Likes

thank you for taking time to answer

1 Like