Headbanger co-op run

Here is the link I was talking about. I’m sure there’s probably some more useful info about damping off in there too

5 Likes

@beebud

Run locked in! Excited to get your pack and get it all started

6 Likes

Well, maybe I missed it but are you using soil or soilless grow medium? I have almost no damping off issues by using root plugs or oasis cubes for starting seeds…

4 Likes

Typically I use promix or an equivalent. I’ve got a fresh bale of promix hp I picked up so i may use that.

4 Likes

Best of luck and I’m hyped to see this happen! @leetdood

4 Likes

Oh…awesome!!!

3 Likes

Good luck @leetdood. Thanks for doing this for the community! :v:

4 Likes

Congratulations and good luck/ @leetdood

4 Likes

Best of luck bud and good vibes @leetdood, always been a hard one to get hold of :seedling: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Definitely hard to get ahold of. Some folks have offered donations so I should hopefully have enough to make good coop packs for the community. This one deserves to be out there single tear falling down face

16 Likes

This thread needs some @HeadyBearAdventures blessings and tons of OGers like me watching progress!

11 Likes

In for watching this one. Awesome project, @leetdood , and all the best to you for running it. Heard great things about this smoke.
You got this
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

5 Likes

Good vibes for a successful project :rocket:

4 Likes

Good luck with your grow. Absolutely great genetics!v :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

As a primer here are some emeraldgreen blessings.

8 Likes

Hope your 1st co-op run goes nice and smooth without any hiccups. :fireworks:

4 Likes

All the best for your run @leetdood, hope those beans pop for you and no damping off. I’ve only had two damp off before and they were runts anyway. As a side note I was out of seedling starting mix and used strawberry mix and the seedlings loved it, mainly N and K but not too strong.

9 Likes

@leetdood This is awesome :partying_face:

6 Likes

Hell yeah brother! This is great! Try watering around the outside perimeter of the seedlings not directly on the base of the stem. That way the roots can grab the water but doesn’t dampen off and mix in a little extra perlite :grin:

6 Likes

My guy! @leetdood :facepunch: Been waiting on this one​:partying_face: Thank you!!! Best of luck brother!!! :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes