Good luck everyone :crossed_fingers:. !

Gaz

:facepunch:

5 Likes

Only two hours left!

2 Likes

#8 $60. @brampie

2 Likes

Come on snipers, get those last second bids in, good luck all. Only around 9 min to go :slight_smile:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (7)

2 Likes

Numero 6 = 30 dollars @OldGator

2 Likes

#7. $35. @Jinglepot

3 Likes

#9. $80. @anonymous4289

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners and big thanks to @HeadyMcDank for a cool auction to support the site

5 Likes

now that this is over and i’m not bidding i wanted to say that these cherry west bx are fire, that’s mostly cherry pie for anyone that didn’t know. i won two packs in the last @HeadyMcDank auction, the cherry west bx x blueberry and the cherry west bx x bruce banner. i only tried the blueberry (i named it blueberry pie given the genetics and it had no name) and the blueberry is damn good, amazing smell. haven’t grown out the bruce banner yet. congrats to all the winners.

also, the blueberry pie performed well outdoors. nice dense buds.

6 Likes

i wish i got them for these prices, i paid a bunch for the only lot that had them, you guys got these for a steal. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks everybody for a great auction! …

I cannot wait to see what you folks find in these!

5 Likes

Thanks to all bidders! Thanks @HeadyMcDank for a donation!

I’ve verified all bids and I’m sending PM to the winners now…

2 Likes

@LemonadeJoe

not sure if you got the PM invite, but @Swe-can gave me his $30 spot on the cherry west x blueberry, as long as thats ok with you? @HeadyMcDank already approved.

1 Like

@HeadyMcDank thanks again😁

1 Like

Sure, got it… :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great action at the auction and give you an update!..

For US orders, i got those out already and you will get tracking shortly.

For international, i will get those out mid week and follow up with tracking - sorry for the delay got a bunch of stuff going on including a move and family in town.

I am super excited for you folks to try these!

Thanks again!

Heady

6 Likes

i got them thanks @HeadyMcDank

1 Like