Heat resistant Strains 🔥

That’s not right at all lmao that not the link I copied.

I was gonna say…

@Kushking902 Thank you for pointing me to where this rabbit hole breaks ground!

I’m gonna see if I can find some research papers on photosynthetic efficiency at different temperatures. I will link if I find anything interesting.

68F seems so low for the enzyme to begin to loose effectiveness. Here it is above 68F for more than 70% of the hours in a year…

2 Likes

No problem let me know if you find anything

Roger Roger Droid Leader!

1 Like

Sativa, Haze, African and Hawaiian

These strains come from very hot or dry climates, so they are built to withstand tough conditions. This includes having very little water as well as scorching temperatures. In fact, most of these strains can go unfazed for many days with a temperature over 100°F (38°C).

Despite the limited water and high heat, some of these strains can produce high yields. This is especially true with sativas – which can adjust to very short dark cycles. Some also boast high levels of THC.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I grew out a wide variety of strains in central california and it was regularly 90 or higher for three months straight.

I think anything that’s watered will grow. Also pots will heat up the soil way quicker than in the ground and that may be the only thing that could kill them is if the roots cook.

4 Likes

I know EXACTLY what you’re talking about :wink: Dancing the 100F dance for my first grow, looking for those heat handling seeds…