Hello overgrow friends…

Wow, that is amazing. You must be a big fan of his work. How many of those have you grown, and were there any standouts? Stinky Unicorn, lol .

5 Likes

102? Lol awesome
Got me by a few…for now :thinking:

7 Likes

Is Elphinstone still available? I don’t think I’ve ever seen seeds available anywhere, but then I guess I don’t look much. The only thing I know about it is that it’s my daughter’s favorite smoke from the shops, when she can get it.

7 Likes

Ahh 50 you slay me. I missed my first 4 picks today and had to settle for 5&6.

7 Likes

That’s impressive.

This is less so, not including today’s purchases.

More Cowbell
Black Lotus
Strange Brew
Lemon Hasplant v2
lemon diesel x sunshine daydream
hashplant 4
sour butter x 88g13/hp
Sunshine Daydream
SOAR
Loompa’s Headband x Strawberry Milk (testers, they have been popped)
lemon diesel x sunshine daydream
terpenado
Lucky Wookie 8
bubbashine x 88g13/hp
kudra x nl #5
dragons blood hashplant v2
Eterneal Sunshine (SS008)
ortega durian x snow lotus
butterscotch x ssdd
Tre Fighter x 88 G13/Hash Plant
Tres Dawg x Wookie

15 Likes

I got the Elphinstone as freebies I’m not sure if you’ll find them for sale anywhere.

@Craigson15 102 sounds about right, I should count how many packs there is total one of these days.

@khaoohs That’s a very fine list

@MBVapester Those Orange Goji you’re running are killing me beauty plants

11 Likes

It’s a privilege to grow them.:+1: Thank you for the kind words. I hope I can do them justice.

8 Likes

Hey Whiplash it’s been a while :grin:

Off the top of my head I’ve grown out Bodhi’s SSDD, Goji OG, Orange Sunshine, Oroblanco, Elfsnacks, Hindu Hashplant, Secret Chief, Space Monkey, Black Triangle, Sunshine 4, Snow Queen, Super Silver Yo Mama, Chem 91 JB x Snow Lotus, Lion’s Milk, Cobra Lips, Tigers Milk, Good Medicine, and maybe more lol

The Oroblanco, Hindu Hashplant, Tigers Milk seeds I got skunked with all males.

Standouts!? They all had standouts it depends on what you’re looking for, Different strokes for different folks

20 Likes

That’s a nice list , I got the Cocoa Puffs which is the choco trip bred back to the choco Thai. I have a cross of the blueberry hill and a few others but that is by far the largest bodhi collection I’ve seen. The blueberry hill must be a exceptional plant because the male I got as a freebie passed on some killer traits to the girl I bred him to. Got to be tons of fire in those there beans can’t wait to see the big Sur holy bud get grown out I used to smoke tons of that ,another member here who was banned ages ago had it but was not into sharing like the rest of us.

10 Likes

Aright i bit hahah

13 Likes

Yup that’s kinda how I feel.

7 Likes

I couldn’t help myself either. Now I’m wishing I would have picked up the Sunshine Kush. I was too late for the Nepal and thai x kashmir.

9 Likes

Damn @50State that is one hell of a collection, youre gonna need 10 years and a second house to make it through all of them.

7 Likes

Bro…this list…insane.

5 Likes

I just bit a second time in one weekend.

I may have a problem. But then again when I look at 50’s list maybe I just got a hobby.

13 Likes

Fill your boots on those Sunshine Daydream and Black Triangle both are winners.

I thought it was a hobby and it turned into a habit… Marijuana isn’t habit forming but the seeds sure are lol

22 Likes

I don’t know if the blockhead bx or the nl5/nl5 is most appealing to me but I’m pretty jelly about right now

8 Likes

I grew some Elphinstone a few years ago. That shit made me laugh my ass off. Wouldn’t mind running it again.

6 Likes

That’s a pretty impressive list @50State, borderline obsession I think lol.

Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

That sounds nice. I looked it up… Sweet Skunk x Appalachia. I’d like to find that one.

5 Likes