Help Cloning with a Bucket Bubbler?

You could get some collars the same size as the top of the net pots

1 Like

You donā€™t need the netpot. Just get neoprene pucks that fit the holes where the net pots go. Amazon has them.

3 Likes

We must have typing at the same time. Lol

2 Likes

Lol I guess so

1 Like

2 Likes

I guess I just was lazy and bought one off of eBay. 36 site cloner, I have had to change the pump a couple times but it works great. Iā€™ve yet to fill it up to 36 but this may be the yearšŸ‘šŸ»

1 Like

Iā€™m going to have the wifey stop at the $ store get me sponge rollers or just add them to the netpots with a slit at the botom for the branch to go into the hole

3 Likes

Good idea :bulb:

@HashstasH Iā€™ve used the kneeling mats in the gardening section of the dollar store to cut pucks from with good success :+1:

4 Likes

Well I thank you all for your help and detailed pictures, After doing some thinking I figured hell I already bought the net pots so why not do a Beta run with the gimmick I came up with.

It might not look pretty but the net pots stay stable in the bucket and the foam stabilizes the clone clipping sitting in the bucket with giggly bubblesā€¦

2 Likes

I would cut that foam just below the netpot bottom, you need water sprinkles to reach the nude stem to help roots showing up ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Correct I will be making sure the clipping is ling enough to reach the water ā€¦

This may be a dumb question, but did you slit those length wise so you can remove the cutting after it gets roots. :smiley:

These are useless prototypes that I stuck in the netpots to see if it would work, Now when I remove the sampleā€™s and use new ones I will make sure a cut is along the length of the tubes, I didnā€™t sand the inner small sharp tiny plastic pieces left around the netpots to keep the sponge secureā€¦

2 Likes

Gotcha :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Iā€™m a very detailed old man lol who learned with a Very true saying or quoate my dad said to me when I was around 11 lol Measure Twice Cut (Slap!@ Kick##$ Crack!@~#@) :crazy_face: Once Sonā€¦ :crazy_face: :flushed: :joy: :wink:

1 Like