Help with tolerance

I’m pretty sure it will… it’ll be hard at 1st!!! But tough through it… you’ll be blazed off smoking 1 joint of good herb together in no time!! Maybe 2 lol

2 Likes

How though might you explain the tolerance to the psychedelics?
It’s rare she does them, always has to be epic amounts though.

Ok yes it could be the rare case… gardenartus was just telling me about… let me look

1 Like

Thanks bud.

CYP2C9, it can actually cause like 30% more reduction of uptake of THC. @Pawsfodocaws

1 Like

I agree with the others about her condition and meds affecting her tolerance…
I have a friend who has Fibro, so does Draig…
My friends tolerance for cannabis is PHENOMINAL… Draig is lucky that his body’s tolerance is not for Cannabis, but instead is to certain pharmaceuticals-- they once had to shoot him up with enough to(in the doctors words) ‘knock-out a bull elephant, and he’s still going’’… due to his fibro and Aspergers.
Women’s tolerance for certain things can also be different due to our hormones AND the way our bodies store fat (boobs and booty!) It is why it actually takes women longer to do a cleans, body fat holds on to part of the Cannabinoids instead of distributing it to the brain…
So if your Lady is ‘stacked’ she can tolerate more!

5 Likes

I’m going to look this up.

1 Like

It’s an enzyme … rare… but blocks alot of meds including warfarin… there is a test she can have done to know if she has that enzyme @Pawsfodocaws

1 Like

When she tried that med a while ago. It did nothing.

1 Like

Awesome I hope it’s not expensive as what this trip has been lol

1 Like

I don’t think there is a cure for it… I’m not sure what they do for it… it’s strange… I truly just learned this myself like 2 or 3 weeks ago

1 Like

I’m leaning towards this conclusion as well, but she is 5,1 and weighs around 140. Idk.

2 Likes

Also sounds like what @Terpsnpurps is saying…

1 Like

Actually disregard that… she never said there wasn’t a cure or relief from the enzyme… I’ll need to research it a bit myself… just to know

1 Like

I’m going to jump down this enzyme hole and read a ton about it tonight…thanks @Terpsnpurps . Hope I can figure something out somedayish

1 Like

Here’s some quick info

2 Likes

I get the thc tolerance. But with drops or caps and stems she can take as much to scare you. It’s very weird and sometimes unnerving. :confused:

Might be the enzyme thing…

2 Likes

https://www.genelex.com/test-menu/cyp2c9-vkorc1/

It looks like it could be from what you are saying… she’s caucasian?

1 Like

Thanks bud.

1 Like

Yes she is.

1 Like