Here we Grow…

thanks not sure what to expect from the bud. indica dom hybrid?

2 Likes

@splinter7 @Movement13 beautiful plants mate! Good job!

2 Likes

Tomorrow morning I’m going to brew up some banana peel / strawberry/ orange peel
and whatever else I can find maybe some veggies into compost tea with some fish poo and worm castings for Sunday mornings watering

1 Like

2strawberries
4 or 5 banana peels
I cutie orange peel
4ml fish shit
1 1/2 scoop worm castings

2 Likes

6 Likes

Lime greeen mmmhm!

2 Likes

Super cool! I always tell myself if I go the organic method I want to use teas. Everyone seems to get really good results from them and your ladies are looking great! Can’t wait to see those top nugs get massive brother!

1 Like

Thanks man ! The teas seem to be working great my plants transformed in 10 days after trying for the first time the difference is crazy. Even my houseplants are growing better

2 Likes

That’s awesome man! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Almost feeding time

4 Likes

2 cups worm castings, 8 ml fish shit, 4 tbs black strap molasses, 2 tbs bat gauno, 4 banana peels 1 apple, 2 scoops of bud bread. 26 hr brew

3 Likes

Starfighter longbottom leaf

Smells like sweet lemons

6 Likes

Fume head

6 Likes

Gfogx dominion d

7 Likes

[Willies myst

Uploading: IMG_2622.jpeg…

6 Likes

6 Likes

Some pretty ladies ya got there! I always tell myself just once I’d like to not train my plants and see how they look. Yours just look beautiful brother good job!

1 Like

Been contemplating my next grow so far I’m thinking it will be
Boss Hoss genetics - shellcatcher
@MG_Canna - Trop Cherry #8 x Hellbilly Testers
Boss hoss- Cory haim stardawg x cheddar skunk
Redscare seed co - cereal milk x wedding fuel
WMBK- @THCeed
Will start with 2 of each and keep the best looking ladies :dancing_women:‍♀ :dancing_women:‍♀ :dancing_women:‍♀

5 Likes

That’s a tuff choice. All :fire:. I think you should go with your gut. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

:sunglasses::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::sunglasses: starting sometime in the next few weeks I will pop each strain listed above aside from the wmbk that ones already started