Holy's Garden (Part 1)

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

That FLC BX1 was a bust, turned out to be a beautiful girl that got the chop along with her mom :cry: since there’s no male to breed with, I don’t need the extra bud right now but I do need the space.

Successfully repotted the PNL2 clones to 1 gals with perlite topped with coco. Then moved the #2 and #4 into the flood table. I chopped and tossed pnl2 #5… I will chop and toss the #2 and/or #4 at the first sign of weird growth if it happens again…

NL5HSS going gangbusters… think the FLC #2 might be a winner, buds look nice and fat for barely into 5 weeks, still 3-4 more to go.

18 Likes

Going Gangbusters LOL! That’s great I might steal that phrase one day here soon

I’m out of likes so don’t think I’m just not liking your stuff! I’ll be back with espresso hitting the like button like it’s nearly out of style. Don’t you worry

4 Likes

Ah, it’s actually a shot glass :joy:

18 Likes

Barely over 1000 messages in here so I think we got some room :wink: :joy:

14 Likes

For the NL5HSS #5 going gangbusters in this table, here’s a 16 day difference from
Day 2 of flower

To Day 18 of flower

I’m happy :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

Re-arranged the table a bit since the FLC #2 will come out first…

Don’t mind the tote on the left, just temporary.

In case anyone wondered what the exodus cheese structure is kinda like… this is the Franco’s Lemon Cheese #2 in front at 37 days

She’s smelling like sweet cheese or maybe just cream cheese :drooling_face:

20 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

7 Likes

You plan on going back to Water Culture anytime soon? I plan on working with coco soon. Should be interesting.

2 Likes

Honestly, no probably not ever unless I get an RO setup or something. The flood and drain just makes it so easy.

I do whatever in the solo cups, just happens to be coco as I’m tired of dirt inside. But do that until they’re almost root bound and then repot into fabrics with perlite under and all around. Top off with coco(or soil), and stick it on the table and watch it explode ^^

13 Likes

Chopped the PNL2’s this morning. They have some weird leaf-webbed-to-the-stem trait going on, and i’m still seeing some questionable growth on them. I still have clones so might rerun them later but I doubt it. Only keeping them for now while I wait to sample the #2 and #4 plants.

I’ve been sampling the PNL2 #5 flower as it dries, will be able to jar it in another couple days here but the “high” from this particular girl has me feeling straight fucked up, and not in a good way really… Feel like i’m on pills or something. She gets the mind going creatively, social too, I really like that part, but there’s this super heavy body stone to it with zero relaxation in it, that when coupled with the mind thing… it’s not enjoyable. Legit just feel messed up, not right. This one is relegated to just before bedtime as I can’t really stand to do it any other time of the day.

I really hope the PNL2 #2 and/or #4 are better or yeah, clones getting chopped and i’ll have a half pack of Purple NL2’s available for trade :rofl:

15 Likes

They sometimes change with a good cure. Might be better in 3 or 6 months…or may never suit. Like rolling the dice it seems. I ran 6 of those Snow Lotus and had 2 to choose. All the girls from her have yet to taste like her. Seeds are a gamble. “life is like a box of chocolates”

9 Likes

Yeah definitely could get better with a cure, its still real early to tell here. Buds are just dry enough to smoke so ya, zero cure yet :sweat_smile:

That sucks on the lack of mom smells, sounds like your male is being super dominant then… backcross to your girl once or twice and I bet all the smells will be back.

8 Likes

Well, that kinda sucks haha! I haven’t tried my PNL2 yet. She’s still drying, probably won’t even start trimming for another three or four days. Luckily that drying mishap didn’t seem to affect her or the Midas at all; they’re both taking their sweet time to dry. I agree with Herbie, though. The high’ll probably change as it cures. It always seems to, anyway. And if it doesn’t, I’ll just give it all to my friends who prefer heavy-ass Indicas.

All five Mexican Death/DE’s are up this morning, btw haha. Yessss…

11 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
NICE!! Those germinating vibes must’ve done the trick :wink::joy:

Hope your pnl2 is better! Im definitely looking to be giving this stuff away if it doesn’t shape up… sad too because the bud is beautiful… I just don’t think the NL2 was the right choice to pair it with. I think pairing the PU to something else heady would be a better idea… idk, we’ll see in a couple more weeks ^^

8 Likes

Omg yes. I grew NL2 a number of years ago and did not like it at all. That’s exactly described how I felt about the high. It’s pharmaceutical for sure. I wasn’t able to really describe why I didn’t like it back then, but this triggers my memory.

13 Likes

Well that makes me happy its not just me then :sweat_smile:

Maybe that means the grape soda smelling #2 will be better. The one I’ve been sampling that is… pharmaceutical… smells like 100% incense of some kind :thinking:

6 Likes

SKRRT!

Hey there @HolyAngel ~ Check this out!

So people know where the NL5HxSS #5’s came from:

https://overgrow.com/t/mister-grafik-goes-holy-nl5hxss/

When I post this link here ^ Your journal is now featured on my first post under popular links!

Hope ur weekend is going well mi amigo

6 Likes

finally found your thread. You got some beautiful plants in here. I been trying to catch up for 2 days now. Almost there.

3 Likes

Hey thanks for stopping by! Lots to catch up on im sure, over 1000 posts in here now :sweat_smile: May need to setup another thread…

3 Likes