Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Yeah, that’s all genetics right there. We’ve been getting weird heat waves here this month, temps in the high 80’s/low 90’s, so my tent has been up around 85 consistently. Doesn’t matter. My PNL2 is still purple as fuck.

8 Likes

You guys are making me so jealous, I have to go search for those next time I shop for seeds.

2 Likes

At this point, would you run it again? I know that it will also be based your smoke report.

4 Likes

Well… I’m gonna run them out one more time in hydro just to see if I can do a better job. As-is without the smoke report, I’m not leaning towards keeping them.

The colors of the buds alone are nice but I wish there was more going on with the leaves.

The stem structure is only okay in my book. It’s not horrible at all, but its not great either.

Vigor is okay, little on the slow side compared to my own work. Really, the vigor and the way their structure is in veg, reminds me of the Goji’s, only those were slow af.

Bud structure on all 3 are pretty good for the most part. All the main cola’s stack like my nl5hss #5 girl, but definitely still popcorn/golfball buds underneath and on every other branch that’s not a main.

Hydro and me being better with these may change that for the next run.

I still think the #2 plant is the best one out of the 3 and the one I think I may breed with regardless(PNL2 #2x NL5HSS #1). She has the best calyx to leaf and node interspacing ratios. Fattest buds, and that weird grapey+carbonated smell thing going on.

Should be a month or two for smoke reports :+1:

11 Likes

So… I’ve been sampling the FLC BX1 Big Girl that’s been hanging for 9 days now. Not ready yet to be jarred but she’s grind and smoke-able. Between her smoke so far(yes, extremely early to tell), and the looks of all the girls I’ve grown, I think I could almost rename this cross to Lemon Cheese Haze :sweat_smile:

The high is pretty stoney, but with a super clear/functional aspect to the end of it. NO CONFUSION!! :partying_face: I think this is a nice wakenbake and/or daytime need-to-do-stuff-but-nothing-super-important herb. Like, I wouldn’t really wanna smoke it and go to work, or take my car apart or something, but pretty much anything else :ok_hand: If you do wanna do that stuff, the NL5HSS #5 is where it’s at all freaking day long, she’s my go to morning/daytime stuff, but this FLCBX1 will definitely make an appearance in my mornings, evenings, and weekends when she’s ready.

Speaking of the NL5HSS #5, I LOVE this girl :heart_eyes:

Like 8 days into flower here and she’s really gearing up for it.

Here’s the rest of the table…

FLC #1 up front, her sister the #2 is stacking up in the right-rear, and the nl5hss #5 is behind the #1 and left of the #2, just like last run.

Here’s some close ups of the #2 stacking

So far, I think she’s a real Super Lemon Haze leaner, I’m not seeing or smelling much cheese in there, but we’ll give her some time ^^ Worst case I won’t use her for the backcrosses, but I have a whole other pack on the way too.

17 Likes

Had to trim up the foxtail FLC BX1 Haze pheno after a week of hanging as she’s already dry.

Was 22" from soil to top and I ended up getting right about an ounce off her of 100% foxtail buds.

Decided to try vaping a sample so the cat hairs aren’t an issue :joy:

That is some potent stuff :flushed::flushed::flushed:
She’s got a Lemon+Sweet+Cheesy/Gassy+Spice scent going on with the same taste and mouth coat… I was hoping to proliferate the mouthcoat at least, not sure where the gas is coming from but it’s fine with me. The Stone hits hard right up front and slowly tapers down over the next 30-45 minutes or so into a nice High that seems to last for another hour or two. Totally functional through the whole thing, even sociable… This one is real neat. Makes me wonder what it’s gonna be like in a couple months when it’s actually cured :pleading_face: Gonna have to hide these jars from my wife and myself for the next month or two :joy: Kinda really hoping the clone makes it too now…

The rest of the plants are still hanging for another week or so. I processed the main cola of the Big Girl and been vaping that in the morning and lazy afternoons, solid stuff for that even at two weeks dried. Hoping to let the rest of it cure up before I get to it.

And it’s official,
FLX BX1 = Lemon Cheese Haze
That’s totally what I should’ve called it :man_facepalming:
Oh well. I got it if I make and release these seeds again ^^

20 Likes

Nice. Sounds like my kind of weed for sure. Hopefully I’ll find something similar to that foxtail pheno in those seeds.

3 Likes

Just had to chop the Purple NL2 #5 at day 61…

Opened the tent up and was looking everything over and spotted a nanner :face_with_monocle: so I pulled it… and then I found another…

and another… and more, some I couldn’t get to…

There was a gnat infestation tho…

and she’s been kinda deficient lately too…

So I blame myself :upside_down_face:

The other two are looking spotless still so hopefully it stays that way… Bit longer and we’ll do the rerun with flood and drain :+1:

Edit: This is the Incensy one that morphed into a sweaty body odor type thing… as of chop its a little of both… see what happens over the dry and cure.

15 Likes

Here’s the current state of the flower tent…

PNL2 #2 - Day 62

PNL2 #4 - Day 62

Again, both are deficient and had a gnat infestation I’ve pretty much taken care of. That #2 smells fantastic, carbonated grape soda with a very small hint of incense at the end, love it! The #4 still has that heavy split between the grape soda up front and sweaty body odor all over the back :nauseated_face: I could see it being maybe… caramel-ly?

Flood Tray

Needs some defoliation and management :sweat_smile:

FLC #2 - Day 28

She’s really stacking up now, getting kinda choked out from the nl5hss and flc #1 though :thinking:

21 Likes

That’s a crazy-looking top on that PNL2#4.

4 Likes

Yeah! The #4 just did that basically overnight :thinking:
I knew the foxtail gene was strong in these but wasn’t expecting that :joy:
Purple MAC did the same thing last time.
Lights are running right around 480w in here.

9 Likes

Wonderful work on the girls @HolyAngel and love the colors of the PNL2

6 Likes

I’m still slowly searching through those Lemon Cheese Haze(FLC BX1) seeds…
REALLY hoping this one is a dude

This one is looking like a nl5haze/superlemonhaze leaner, really reminds me of my NL5HSS #5 girl. It’s got 9-bladed leaflets all around, no double serrations(not bringing the haze), perfect side branching… means it should have a much denser flower structure. Now I just need it to have all the balls and no hairs and we’ll be in business for the BX2’s :joy:

Stuck it in flower as of this pic last night, so hopefully find out in a couple days :pray:

Still have one more growing that might be alright but no idea yet… and plenty more seeds to pop.
Wish me luck!

In other news… here’s those PNL2 clone’s I’m gonna uppot into coco/perlite and start flowering.

21 Likes

Are you trying to breed the Haze out of the cross?

I’m looking forward to seeing how those PNL2’s grow in your preferred style for sure. Hoping you might get me stoked about those beans again haha!

3 Likes

For this particular line, I really just want the lemon and cheese flavors. I want Greenhouse Seeds Franco’s Lemon Cheese in a Reg IBL Seedline, since they only seem interested in putting out Franco’s last cross as a fem f1 line only… So yes, I am trying to breed out the haze from the cross, but only the bit of haze I’ve added myself from using the NL5HSS #1 Male to make these seeds with :wink: That particular boy brings spicy taste/smell, a clear functional high, added vigor, big christmas tree structure, the double serrated leaflets, and a foxtail bud gene. That last one, and the smell/taste, are what I need to negate from this FLC seed line.

So for the next backcross I want/need a denser male that leans towards the mom to try and keep the bud structure nice and dense, and the smells/tastes how I want it. If I use a boy that leans towards the dad for a second time, then the bx2’s will likely be almost entirely foxtail sativa buds with a lemon/spicy smell/taste and little to no cheese. Extreme Lemon Haze :joy: but If I use one like the mom then we should continue to get these bigger better plants, with bigger lemon/cheesy tasting buds. If I can keep the clear part of the high from my #1, that’d be preferred, but it’s not a priority right now. The smell and taste + bud structure are my priorities at the moment… I’ll likely need to do this a couple more times before we really get there.

Me too! I wanna put these in a table but I think I might go coco/perlite in 1 gal pots and call it a day :thinking: Kinda fearful putting them in a table at 2ft tall… I could totally see them 3x+ in size like that Big Girl did and then I’d be in trouble :sweat_smile: Should be much better than the first run tho regardless. We’ll see!

7 Likes

Welp… Chopped the last two PNL2’s at day 67 due to nanners…
And I’m pretty sure that FLC BX1 I just stuck into flower, is a girl :cry: She’ll get the chop too. Need a boy! Still some that might be a good candidate.

Putting the rerun in tomorrow and then starting on the next pack…

12 Likes

Hier habe ich mein Raumschiff nicht geparkt! Naja…

Hallo ! I’m back from vacation ! I lernt some German :nerd_face:

I tortured those first set of testers to deth - not sure if you saw my message from the Planet but these are going to be wonderful!

Holy Holy Haze !

I have stuff in particular that I can’t even put into words but - NL5H is part of the original parents. Ahh shucks… can’t spoil it!!! Gonna have to make a new journal.

Just wanted to make sure es OK with you that I use these plants to explore n torture n make sweet magic with some of my personal flowers ; if we find what we are looking for hybridizes Will get some back 2 u :mage:

11 Likes

Hey welcome back! Was definitely missing ya lately. I must’ve missed your messages at the planet, I’m barely on there, but I’ll go check!

Yes, please do whatever you want with them! If you need more just let me know :wink: I still need to find a nice male in those beans myself :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ah - thank u!! This shall be interesting.

Let me tell ya I’ve got a hunch there is a fine male specimen in here. I can sense it. Contrary to popular belief I think the males are more valuable than female ; obviously it has to be a prime Mondo… and that discussion is another day.

NL5HSS #5 All of the beans popped not-a-one was shy…

And we are off! I’ll start a new thread. Thank u!

If you’d believe me my selection starts here :sunglasses:

Peace Holy ~

16 Likes

Heck yeah - your journal is one of my favorites, always great! I’ll be lurkin’ for the AK run.

I really like the exotic germ dish…

Did you make that or?

5 Likes