Homemade Strains Thread

What other strains did you get from him? Any old school strains?

2 Likes

@PhilCuisine I was truly overwhelmed so this was the only thing I grabbed.
Funny enough because of OG there was a lot in there I recognized and already have! :rofl:

I also don’t want to be greedy as I already have soooooooo many beans I need to run, but Rockstar is a continuous quest where one day I’ll find that black pepper tasting plant and then clone the living fuck out of it so it never leaves me! :rofl:

12 Likes

Blue Hopium strain by ChinookKing Genetics. Pics taken the evening before she got :axe:. Seeds available for trade or sale.
PXL_20231104_232757956

26 Likes

Been working almost 5 days a week cause of the upcoming holidays so I’m using my lemon citrus leaves to rehydrate my untrimmed buds folks.

17 Likes

Gonna sprout these babies…homemade creations of course…

Boggle Shreck and Jenny Kush 2 strains…

14 Likes

After 24hrs. 6 of the 20+ yr. old seeds have started to sprout…I expect the other 2 seeds to sprout soon also…maybe.

22 Likes

Nice! How did you store the seeds over the years?

2 Likes

What they be ??

Watched first 2 episodes of that monster show .
A lot of character set up an awful slow but the CGI was incredible and the story is interesting enough I guess I’ll download the third and see if I want to watch further

1 Like

Very cool.

I feel what you said; and can thankfully say that each episode from 1-2 on-wards is carrying a steady uphill intensity in a great way. :smiley:

1 Like

In individual small baggies then I put all of them in a Tupperware like container then in the fridge…I keep it simple and no overthinking…

11 Likes

The strains?

Boggle Shreck

Bogglegums x Schrom x Arcata Trainwreck

Jenny Kush 2

Pine Tar Kush x Black Domina

10 Likes

Where’d you get the male Black Domina?

1 Like

Sensi Seeds back in the day…this is what I gots in 48hrs…all 8 seeds have cracked their shell…glad I have the day off so I can put these babies in soil today and put them in my Phototron…

I put the Jenny Kush 2 sprouts in soil first, I will put the rest of the sprouts in soil probably tomorrow morning.

19 Likes

All in soil, just gonna sit back and watch them get bigger…I’m also gonna use mother nature to sex them for me, then they will be revegged in my Phototrons…btw, a couple of my grower buddies want a few of these future seedling, all I really need is 2 plants from each strains…easier for me to take care of now that I have a job…had to use my mini green house…thinking of sprouting 2 more different strains tomorrow on my day off.

7 Likes

No fancy seed storage, unorganized and no overthinking…I know for a fact that these seeds I’m sprouting this morning is very old…

Haven’t grown White Domina 13 in over 17 yrs.

Matanuska O’wreck x K2 aka: MOWK2

MOWK2 seeds on the right WD13 on the left…btw, I’m also using the same towel and baggie from the last sprouting…

19 Likes

Go for it @PhilCuisine, Love what you are doing here.
Keep those older genetics flowing.
I got a comfy seat and the popcorn is popping! :four_leaf_clover: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I forgot to check my seeds yesterday because I had to start work early but no harm done…48 hrs. later all the seeds gave cracked their shells…hopefully I’ll be able to put them in soil today after work.

14 Likes

These were home made. Turned out really nice. Smaller yields but all phenos have turned out to be gassy fire so far.
This is The Skwertz(K-smorz x unicorn poop)
Fems

39 Likes

Nice frosty plants.

2 Likes