Homemade Strains Thread

Go for it @PhilCuisine, Love what you are doing here.
Keep those older genetics flowing.
I got a comfy seat and the popcorn is popping! :four_leaf_clover: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I forgot to check my seeds yesterday because I had to start work early but no harm done…48 hrs. later all the seeds gave cracked their shells…hopefully I’ll be able to put them in soil today after work.

14 Likes

These were home made. Turned out really nice. Smaller yields but all phenos have turned out to be gassy fire so far.
This is The Skwertz(K-smorz x unicorn poop)
Fems

39 Likes

Nice frosty plants.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Looks great! What’s the smoke like?

1 Like

Cheers! Smoke is nice. I go to it a lot. The ones I loved so far had a really strong racey and alert high at first that fades away into a couch lock mess after a while, great for gaming fir me lol. Gives me the brow and cheek sweats lol, specially the rosin. Of the few I’ve grown out most had strong effects. Taste is really nice, like a sour, gassy og annd really raunchy like gmo, really loud and most have tasted very much like they smell.only grown out ten and 9 of the ten were good, 1 was garbage and had no terps. The pics above are of 3 different plants and Ide say the frost is pretty uniform on all that I’ve seen so far. I lost my favourite plants be because I’m a dumb ass so I’m going to pop some more pretty soon. Got a couple hundred beans left. Germ rates have been a little suspect, only about 50 percent so far.

2 Likes

Anyone out there pollen chuck any Piffcoast farms beans?
What about ducksfoot genes? are they floating around?

1 Like

I decided to put them in 1 small Phototron I also gave 3 away to a buddy…I’m also have them in flowering mode…16 seeds total, every single 20+ yrs. old seeds sprouted folks.

16 Likes

This one we call Pete’s Hammer! Got another im looking for pictures of called recreational chemistry

14 Likes

At flower mode, gave 1 plant away…

10 Likes

1 week into the new year and everything is looking fine…some people commented on the small lanky stem seedlings but if you give it rain water and nutes they will grow straight and strong…btw it’s still in 12/12 mode …

9 Likes

Lost Cap #2

Cap’s Cut hit by OGAH( orange goji x amnesia haze core )

Lost Cap #1 was let go . Stunning plant , better growth than Mac , bigger yield , same colors , hi was excellent but I liked the taste better on Mac.

2 is a bit different more squatty more Branching still very vigorous much more so than Mac in veg .

Mother rooting , 2 just placed in mini octos trying to root , one 3 weeks into flower

20 Likes

You still got 15 left?

How did the caps x ogah plants turn out or you haven’t grew any yet?

Nope, I don’t…but here’s the deal so far

3 Matanuska cross are females
1 Bogglegum cross is a female
1 White Domina is a male

1 Like

3 males, taken out of the Phototron…gonna save the pollens and use them for my outdoor plants this year…

9 Likes

BobBitchen Chernobyl x Archive Slurricane F1 male. Cant wait to see how this turns out :metal: also doing a Slurricane F2 in this run

11 Likes

Bob Bitchin haven’t heard that one in a while

2 Likes

He’s been making the rounds :wink::+1:

1 Like