Hoodbilly Highjinks

That one top just been foxtailing the whole time, the others have a much nicer structure (same plant) but man I can’t wait till she’s ready, just a trichome factory.

1 Like

can’t wait for a smoke report, noone has posted one yet.

1 Like

I’ve still got 3 or so weeks till she’s ready but I’ll make sure to post one when she is.

3 Likes

Transplant is done, Irene chems and Durban diamonds will flip to 12/12 on Tuesday.

2 Likes

I might give it a few more days just to let the roots(should’ve taken root pics, all those holes I poked in the poly bags air did them real nicely)grow fill out their new homes a bit. Sometime between Wednesday and Friday probably. Gonna have to get used to watering this size pot too and I need to get another bag of soil to pot up the other tent.

Man they liking their new home. Last night of veg on these. Think they’re more than big enough to fill this tent once stretch is over.

5 Likes

Something tells me this may need a 5x5 :confused:

1 Like

Are you looking for an excuse to buy one? lol

1 Like

Not really, was hoping to hold off on further upgrades for at least a few months. I just see these really packing tight once they hit flower full force.

2 Likes

how’s that black snow moving along? sorry i keep asking. i’m sure everyone in the black snow grow show would be interested to see updates. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah. I can see that. I’m always wondering how folks get that many plants in a 4x4.
I am using, probably, 5x8 of my space and my five plants were on top of each other. Of course I veg long, two and a half months this time so there’s that. lol

1 Like

shes doing good. Split in the stem a few days ago and had to tape it up but otherwise chugging along nicely

8 Likes

Yeah I normally veg pretty short. This is the longest I’ve vegged yet(about a month) not counting those “autos” from mark that weren’t really autos and went 8 weeks in hydro :sweat_smile:

1 Like

God they were massive :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Got a cool new bong today too

7 Likes

People like the fogdog a lot. Wish I had yielded more. Homie just payed 800 on a qp and was willing to pay 3 for the elbow (unfortunately don’t have that much) So I gotta find some more of these seeds cause god damn that’s some old school pricing fuck yeah!!!

2 Likes

And in even better new my mom will take two of these kittens. Which is great cause 6 cats in whats effectively a 1 bedroom apartment since the spare room is the grow room and off limits to cats. Works out for my mom too because I’ll be going over more often to check on Smuckers and Goblin.

I don’t know what to do with myself now that I’m in 5gals I’d gotten used to needing to water those fogdogs 2-3 times a day. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Went ahead and put the Irene chems and Durban diamonds on 12/12, put up some trellis netting. Now I wait.

6 Likes

It’s funny my whole neighborhood calls me mr good weedman and their kids all call me the kitty cat man. :joy::joy::joy:

Swtg my whole thing is being to wholesome to arrest. Volunteer at food pantries, soup kitchens and taking care of kitties.

3 Likes