I will an I have a grow log in my old profile on here as Osogreen
@Tuned
I lost everything I owned in 2021 so I’m just gathering my needs for this yr

2 Likes

I’d be down for that.
Would love to try making some crosses.

2 Likes

Just pulled these out of the mailbox!

Can’t wait until April when I can start up again.

Thanks very much @hoss8455 !

22 Likes

Some of us can start plants last week :joy: I love my weather it probably won’t freeze again until mid December around here and the day temperatures still remain warm. its only January that’s bad overnight weather it’s rare to have a whole day with below freezing temperatures I don’t think we had one this year. Lowest was 18 only 1 night the rest mid 20s. The day weather is 35 to 45 f high temp after the coldest mornings in the teens and low 20s in January.
Most of the time its mid 30s or 40s lows now it’s 40s 50s lows with daytime 60s high temperature almost 70!

I actually grew some small plants over winter they are budding now they were just fine most of them with lows in the mid 20s they didn’t receive damage only the more tropical sativa types suffered and died slowly.

Why am I posting all this? I have no clue

2 Likes

Thank you @hoss8455!!!

21 Likes

Alright guys. Not much interest in the Corey Heime 2 over on the Charity Channel, so she’s coming over here. This one is really special and hangs right there the brunt of my stable.

So here is going to he a giveaway of CH2 rooted cuts. Winners will be responsible for $10 shipping only

Write up for the Corey Heime 2 here:

Just like this post to enter the giveaway.

36 Likes

I liked it but in Canada so I don’t think I’m available. I’m surprised this didn’t get tons of traction. The write up of the parentage is fire

2 Likes

Heck yeah, more great genetics!

I am In like Flint!

6 Likes

Pretty much everything he grows is fire!

4 Likes

ever hear of "Texas Orange Caps ? and Betty White for micro ?doseing

2 Likes

i don’t do that stuff anymore, but the native texas cow paddie shrooms were really good. looked up a picture, those should be it. much more pleasant and milder than the south american or east asian varieties.

1 Like

same here - just that they were mentioned

oooops, I liked your post, but don’t want to part of the giveaway… I’m sure it’s a great cut, just don’t have space for anything new at the moment… Good Luck All…

3 Likes

Hi, I am on the same situation.
I liked your post but don’t want to participate. I am from spain, I doubt it will make the long journey and almost one week more to customs clearance. :rofl:

3 Likes

Not a problem at all y’all, I accept your clone winnings at my home. :house::smiley:

4 Likes

This cut always sounds so good.

1 Like

First winner of the Corey Heime #2 has to be my guy @tresbundles !

35 Likes

Congrats @tresbundles!

5 Likes

Sweet win @tresbundles

Great giveaway @hoss8455

4 Likes

Congrats @tresbundles ! Thanks for doing these, @hoss8455 !

3 Likes