Hoss Giveaways

Fuck, man. It’s aggressive. It’s really cerebral and makes me forget every damn thing. It’s the strongest thing in my garden I would say. A hair above Corey.

6 Likes

Baseball bat to the face, or more dynamic than that?
Like, can you do anything, or are you out of commission?

2 Likes

Without having a bag near me to compare in real time my memories kinda represent me being too faded to lock in the nuances of it ya know.

4 Likes

Sounds completely amazing.

It’s strong ! And funky smelling from day 1

9 Likes

No you are definitely not in fighting shape to run machinery or do math

4 Likes

All good my guy… I’m like a little kid sometimes: “…but why? But why? But why?”
Thanks for the response

3 Likes

I’m out of likes, but it sounds amazing and I’m liking all the posts.

2 Likes

:rofl: That’s what I was getting at hahaha

2 Likes

The First winner of the unannounced Roberta Sparrow Kush (Irene Kush x RIL D) is @Reznfingeez33 !

17 Likes

The clone I have of MB15 is a heavy hitter that’s very good for pain relief. Stinks like oil and fuel so strong and has a nice structure all around. One of, if not my favorite smokes.

8 Likes

I have an interest in red runtz.

1 Like

I’ll second that! I just grew out a pheno from seed! Straight f’ing fire! Just got the cut too and cannot wait to compare, stuff is heavy heavy! Fatties are night night time after 45 mins or so, like good luck keeping your eyes open, decent for pain too, gassy as hell, dank and oh so greasy! You’ll love her @HeadyBearAdventures

25 Likes

2nd Winner of the unannounced Shellcatcher (Motorbreath 15 x RIL D) is @HeadyBearAdventures !

23 Likes

People aughta jump on this fire.

2 Likes

Thing is a beut.

2 Likes

No question! Really liking his creations over here. Not easy choosing what to look into next as they all look bomb :bomb:

3 Likes

Thank you sir :pray:t3: one of my favourites recently. Her and the Chem De La Chem are absolute fire :fire: all I’ve been smoking! Love the Soylent green too but it gives me a bit of anxiety so that keeps pulling my hand back when I reach for the jars

2 Likes

It all sounds great. But I cannot commit to running a whole pack of anything atm.
I’m about to drop a variety of beans for my first photoperiod run in about two years.
Once I decide what they are, lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I definitely hear that! Story of my damn life anymore :joy:
Eeny meeny miny moe! :thinking:

3 Likes