Hoss Giveaways

5th Winner of the Saltwater Kush is @Cannaology !

24 Likes

Congratulations @Cannaology

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks for the generous giveaways @hoss8455.

Even though Iā€™m yet to win a giveaway by luck on this site, Iā€™m always elated seeing generous folks on this site share their love. What a wonderful community :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you @hoss8455

3 Likes

4th Winner of the Shellcatcher is @Illicitmango !

24 Likes

Holy moly packs flying everywhere over here!

7 Likes

Congratulations everyone :tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

The next 3 people to pop Boss Hoss Genetics will win a pack of each of the RIL D F2 variants (3 total = 30 seeds.)

#1 & #17 : incredibly resinous, semi-sweet earthy mycelium perfume Diesel. #17 having the bubbly ECSD structure and #1 more mountain shaped nugs. High on both is a bit more cerebral but potent and soaring. The #1 a bit more to the body.

#16 : in late flower she smelled like blue blowops and Diesel but after she dried sheā€™s straight bubblegum Diesel. Awesome nose on her.

#8 & #9: similar to 17 & 1 in terps but not as stand out. The 8 had ass tho! Didnā€™t yield for shit (although she really packed seeds into the plant mass she did produce) but she had some serious potency). These are the wildcards. The underdogs. Everybody roots for the underdog right?

These will never be formally released or sold.

20 Likes

Heā€™s like gambit from xmen but he throws seeds ^^

6 Likes

Haha nice! True that

How about Corey Haim Stardawg X Italian Beef?

Done!

22 Likes

Youā€™ll be the first person to pop those BirdDawgs boss, Iā€™d love to see it. @CanuckistanPete

14 Likes

Dunked!

16 Likes

@hoss8455 thanks for sharing so much of your wicked creationsā€¦a lot of hard workā€¦so thank you for sharing

Hope everyone is doing well and positive

7 Likes

Thank you brother! Always a blessing to be able to get some Boss Hoss gear :pray:

6 Likes

Ice cube tray?

1 Like

Ya, I started using it last year and itā€™s great. Itā€™s a mini ice cube tray.
My wife got sick of me taking all her little glasses for germinatingā€¦this takes up way less room too.

4 Likes

Great idea actually! Haha I know that all too well, glasses and Tupperware here. So much so she ordered me a 25 pack of those takeout containers for my paper towel end of germing, she hasnā€™t freaked out about cupsā€¦ā€¦ yet :wink:

1 Like

Dunkaroo, boss. These were ony short list to pop anyway in my search for kushy flavors.

Edit: One second my phone wonā€™t upload a pic Iā€™ll get it on my pc

11 Likes

For your records boss @CanuckistanPete

Corey Heime = Corey Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk

• Cheddar Skunk = Heime Cheeba RKS x (89 UK Cheese x Skunkbud 18)
9 Likes