Hoss Giveaways

Thanks, and noted…I gotta say (again) you’re one of the most detailed growers on here…very much appreciated.

3 Likes

Me and @JAWS are growing those now! My cousin just flipped a female too. I’m really excited for those man, those two are a match made in heaven… on paper at least ya know.

4 Likes

I’m hoping for some stinkers.

2 Likes

I’m dying to grow these !

3 Likes

You have em right? @TopShelfTrees1

I listened to the podcast you were on and you talked very highly of the LAPK, sounds like something that I’d like alot. The Italian Beef is just plain interesting…I’m thinking cooked onions in a leather wallet lol! :star_struck:

3 Likes

So the Italian Beef won’t take it that funky, it’ll bring like 40 percent savory, 30 percent sweet and 30 gas to the LAPKs 60 percent savory 20 percent sandalwood cologne and 20 percent earth. @tresbundles

6 Likes

What podcast was it?

1 Like

I forget the name, was a few months ago, but @leetdood was on it also.

2 Likes

This one

I’ve listened to it more than once.

5 Likes

That Italian beef cross sounds really interesting.

1 Like

@hoss8455 negative , it’s the one I was trying so hard to grab but kept missing em

2 Likes

Just Corey/Heime and Bird Dawg SO FAR :wink: BUT I gotta grab em all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

the birth of ALL innovation

1 Like

Thats genius

Thank you @hoss8455 Love Kush strains!

1 Like

Thank you for the cool strain, HogDawg sounds interestingly good. Will definitely tag you when I get them going. Appreciate you :+1:t5:.
Much love my guy

5 Likes

wow seeds landed super-fast thanks @hoss8455 I will keep you updated when they get cracked :metal:

5 Likes

Tried to keep the write ups shorter this go around but that never works out. 11 pigeons out, 2 confirmed landed. 6 more going out tomorrow and that leaves 4 in the pipeline. What cross you guys want to see a number pulled from?

27 Likes

Saltwater Kush or Shellcatcher please.

4 Likes