Hoss Giveaways

What an appropriate name for someone responding to one of my questions, tell me did they bring you in special for me LOL thanks for you help !

2 Likes

Yes sign me up.

2 Likes

Saltwater kush landed safely! Iā€™m probably going to pop these tonight. Thank you @hoss8455 !!

13 Likes

Haa, haa, haa! Better late than never! Thanks for the opportunity @hoss8455 ! Letā€™s see how #90 does?

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Good luck @Tlander !

1 Like

Wait so all the wiki are open for sign up ?

2 Likes

Yes you should sign up in all of them.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been lapsed on the sign ups lately I think I just might !!

1 Like

You think :thinking::joy::joy:. Get your ass on them!

1 Like

Straight savage lotta time/ work you have put into your creations ! thanks for the opportunity!@hoss8455

1 Like

I donā€™t think heā€™s using those anymore folks, just never closed them. Thatā€™s why I made him a new giveaway page.

5 Likes

Think this is whatā€™s confusing people

1 Like

Perhapsā€¦. But I doubt he would have asked me to create one and run them for him otherwise . Plus they havenā€™t been used in a month either. Maybe, one day.

2 Likes

My bad, lol. I resurrected this thread posting my winnings. I did win from this thread, but should have posted in the new thread. oopsies :blush:

1 Like

Nah, not your fault. Just putting it out there so they donā€™t waste their time.

2 Likes

I agree just think that post is what makes people still sign up on the open wikiā€™s

2 Likes

Ya, no doubt. hopefully heā€™ll chime in here eventually as I donā€™t wanna speak for him. Thereā€™s been about 45 signups since he used the first one, just thought it was funny and time to mention it

3 Likes

Thank you @hoss8455 I really like the holiday themed card and the complete description.

21 Likes

Bird Dawg updateā€¦

15 Likes

They really looks happy and healthy. Very sturdy awesome job buddy
There still in veg mode right?? Why u have light so close in vegā€¦ Shouldnā€™t it be around 24-30 inches

2 Likes