Hoss Giveaways

Thank you!
Got Corey going in the tent.
Bring on the warmer weather so I can try some of your other crosses :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Next up is a pigeon with both Shellcatcher (Motorbreath 15 x Ril Diesel) & Saltwater Kush (Triangle Kush x RIL Diesel) as well as one of the new stickers.

Like this post to enter to win.

52 Likes

Thanks for the chance Hoss!

5 Likes

Appreciate ya Hoss!

2 Likes

Mm saltwater kush sounds nice, thanks for the opportunity at them

1 Like

Ooh!! Looks great! I’m in

1 Like

@hoss8455 thanks for the chance

1 Like

Your on fire with the giveaways @hoss8455
Thank you for the chance

2 Likes

First 3 winners of the Shellcatcher/SWK pigeon are as follows:

@unomas
@CanuckistanPete
@OnePassionateGrower

Stick around guys, I’ve got another giveaway coming today that I’m really excited for. Not RIL D related. Top Dawg… GMO… LA Pure Kush… a bit of Haze. Stay tuned.

29 Likes

If the motorbreath is gone, LAPK and GMO for the win!

2 Likes

Do you have any of the Stand Up Guy cross I made? Or the lapk x Italian beef? @herojuana.tom

5 Likes

Congratulations @unomas, @CanuckistanPete, and @OnePassionateGrower.
:partying_face:
Thank you Hoss! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I am lucky enough to have your Corey Heime and Cheddar Skunk Boss, I have only popped 3 of each… the Corey was some bonafide fire though, I am bummed I didn’t keep a cut; I hope to pop more of that one sometime later this year. My spot is down rn due to some landlord maintenance, but I hope to get back up and running by the end of the month; with extra hope for all my mothers that have slipped into flower mode to regenerate by then :crossed_fingers:
:v:

9 Likes

Thank you @hoss8455 !!! Shellshock is calling me already…”pop me!”

2 Likes

Dang I thought you had more of my gear. I’m about to send you an assload.

8 Likes

Wuut?!?! No way brother, that is beyond awesome!!! I’ll grow them all :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Appreciate you💯 @hoss8455 Thank You :call_me_hand:t2:

9 Likes

@hoss8455 much appreciated for the giveaways.

Alright next up is pigeons including Stand Up Guy (LA Pure Kush x (GMO x (Grape Ape x Tres Haze)).

The male used to make these was bred by Money Mike of Top Dawg. It was sent to my pal GMO who grew some out which included this lady and the male I used.

I grew out this cut as well and it smelled an old folks home and tasted like wine black and mild. Goes about 11 weeks and stacks into oblivion. Here are GMO’s test results from the GMO x GTH lady.

He sent me the male from the same pack and it was a stout hardy plant with big stretch at flip.

Not the biggest cat but it’s not all about size.

Pair that with the ultra taste-transfering sandalwood cologne funk + marshmallow sweetness of the LA Pure Kush which is structurally my favorite plant.

The pheno I grew out smelled like citrus/grape scented markers and brand new plastic gi Joe’s.

This pheno was grown out by my cousin.

Like this post to enter to win! I’m really excited about seeing more of these grown out.

48 Likes

Very cool offering @hoss8455! Appreciate it.

2 Likes