Hoss Giveaways

nice card. thank you. sweet beans.

22 Likes

Look what the cat dragged in! Thank you for the amazing selection @hoss8455 , I am beyond grateful to get a chance to grow these fantastic crosses you made! My spot is down due to landlord maintenance RN, and I am sitting on 4 tents of clones and seedlings waiting to get back into the flow, but as soon as my landlord issue is resolved and I can get the plants I have on hold flowered and out of the way I will start hunting through these post haste :metal:

29 Likes

That Roberta and the Saltwater have been on my radar! Gonna run Shellcatcher in the late summer.

6 Likes

Thanks Hoss can’t wait to run these soon :100: :call_me_hand:t2:

23 Likes

What’s up guys how’s everyone doing?

12 Likes

We doing it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Doing it peacefully and joyfully over here!
How about you Hoss?

3 Likes

Exhausted.
…and obviously confused. :rofl:

1 Like

You got any males going right now boss?

2 Likes

Work sucked. Glad to be home kinda doing right now.

:metal:t4:

7 Likes

Doing well, we’re spending the night at a Waterpark/hotel for my daughter’s bday. I don’t much like sleeping away from the house. But the kids are having so much fun they’re delirious.

13 Likes

What ya smoking on fresh off work?

3 Likes

Negative.
Got a bunch rando pollen stock though!

Purple Lamborghini tailings here, lol.

5 Likes

Definitely going to be chiefin up some of @middleman’s Cowboy Cookies I just grew out last round (gmo x stardawg). I need a good slap behind the eyes right now.

3 Likes

He be like this …image

2 Likes

Oh shit yeah that’s right up my alley, which Stardawg was used in that?

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me on the adventure
@hoss8455

1 Like

Top dawg… it’s what Gu from GPS uses in all his stardawg crosses. Middleman made F2 fems.

3 Likes

Yea there’s been a fair amount of releases with different moms/Dads. I think the most recent was with a purple male.

3 Likes

U running any of your own gear rn?

2 Likes