Hoss Giveaways

Interesting… I don’t keep up with GPS or top dawg for that matter but I will say this smoke slaps. A buddy of mine told me it was one of his top 5 fav. smokes all time. lol

Got lucky with a runt. Was going to chop but she came out pretty.

Nug shot. Dense sumbishes. Great Citrusy smells

15 Likes

Very good looking. Did it oxidize fast after drying?

4 Likes

Nope. Only OG atm. Trying to make some selections, pin down times and structures, plus I need a little flower stock.
I should actually get off here and prep the damn pots! Got a shit ton of Ry’s stuff I’m gonna run. Gonna drop some Impure Kush aswell.

I’ve been doing small pots on 12/12 from seed. Never done it before. There’s a steep learning curve, lol. I think I’m actually gonna ditch the solo cup round and go straight to final pots on this one. Hell, I think they’re only .777 of a gallon.
I would try to sex/cull while in cups, but it seems that some don’t wanna show sex in cups. Plus, I think I’ve stunted a few good plants by poor up-pot timing. :grimacing:

5 Likes

PM your address and I’ll shoot some over to you if you want.

4 Likes

Yeah ended up being a great plant… Funky from the get go. But I always tent to like the funky runty ones. Though this one was definitely weird and lanky all the way around.

Oxidize fast? You mean terps degrading?

5 Likes

Yea to a degree and color change. It’s a trait from the d and the 4 that follows the stardawg around.

2 Likes

Well going on 3 weeks in the grove bag and the smells are still intact and the look to me is the same as the photo when taken though the bags themselves are curising around 68*F and an RH of 60% in the room they’re in so not much shift to be had I don’t think I’ll snag a photo in a while when I go snag more outta the grove. :wink:

I know the Tombstone (Triangle x Stardawg) from GPS I grew did have a darker color shift over time but that was going into the months after cure in my Cvault. Terps were intact for a long time after as well. I try to keep my smoke properly stored as much as possible.

5 Likes

“Oh, hello there,” is right! Look what the (mail) cat dragged in. In true OG fashion, @hoss8455 has burned my post box to molten, smoldering remnants. But- I got these beans, man! :metal:
Thanks again for the care and little details, not to mention the SUPERSHINY slap and the chance to grow out such great lookin’ plants.
You OGTW, Hoss, and that ain’t no lie.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

16 Likes

Woa you got both roberta and RIL PLUS a shiny sticker lucky you :smiley:

6 Likes

Which 3 strains you most interested in boss? @funkyfunk

2 Likes

Most difficult question to answer honestly, you’re starting to have quite a palette, so I’m always following the wind a bit :laughing: From Corey to RIL, then roberta, now I’d say shellcatcher from your (unique) descriptions. Looking forward what you’ll output from your current run too, with IK or the san stuffs

2 Likes

Sure the beans are awesome, but I feel like I’m not hearing enough love for the slaps! Tough to beat a shiney sticker!

5 Likes

It’s the write ups. When you get the card and see the description write up that’s the kicker :raised_hands:

5 Likes

They’re easy for some but on the complex profiles it gets difficult. I had to run Irene almost 3 times to get some words together on her.

11 Likes

Good deal I’ll make you up a pigeon with roberta sparrow, hogdawg & Shellcatcher. The San gear is still a ways out. Definitely going to my most in depth project/release so far.

9 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you’ll do with that.

The self-written cards are definitely the bonus, but now there’s a bonus in the bonus with stickers in there. I like how psychedelic they look. And fits perfectly onto mylar :laughing:

It’ll make my day if the pigeon crosses that pond, thanks a lot :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you @hoss8455
Beans arrived today along with a cool glitter slap.

Happy Valentines Day :v:

16 Likes

@hoss8455 Thanks a lot for such an awesome giveaway!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :exploding_head:
:fallen_leaf: :hugs:

4 Likes

Got another one for you guys.

Simple this time. All winners will receive their choice of any [1] of the [5] RIL Diesel hybrids. (Triangle Kush, Irene Kush, Motorbreath 15, Stardawg Corey & Red Runtz) OR LAPK x (GMO x (Grape Ape x Tres Haze)). Some more info about the latter above.

Just like to enter.

91 Likes

RED RUNTZ :slight_smile:
Thanks for a chance
@hoss8455

5 Likes