Hoss Giveaways

Thanks @hoss8455! I love winning on Fridays. Just DM’d you.

Question for the thread, is SUG2, the LAPK x I see above?

Yes it’s Stand up Guy. Lineage is LA Pure Kush x (GMO x (Grape Ape x Tres Haze)). More info above but the male was bred by Money Mike of Topdawg. @Ratbastrd

6 Likes

Mmmmm that’ll be my choice! Thanks @hoss8455, that’s beautiful work, looking forward to growing her.

1 Like

I would like to join this @hoss8455 it looks killer… I follow your work on the discord server…

Dm sent @hoss8455

Second set of winners are:

@Slammedsonoma420
@Wizdom
@Rhai88
@middleman

If you guys can just drop me an address and your selection I’ll get them out. And the giveaway is still live so please don’t bury it if possible. Another set will be given away tonight. Enjoy your day guys/girls.

35 Likes

I know what I want! :wink: Thanks hoss!

Deetz incoming.

8 Likes

Thanks mate. Appreciate it

4 Likes

Nice choices @hoss8455 can’t wait to see these awesome genetics in the hands of some truly talented growers. These make some beautiful plants

1 Like

Have mercy…!

Yowsers…I love it, thank you for bringing back real medicine that gets you where you need to be, especially when your an older head and remember the classics (that I’m glad are coming back)

Speaking of heads…my Birthday is tomorrow and my Dr had to remind me I’m turning 49…I thought I was 47 all year:). .

6 Likes

49 is the new 39!

3 Likes

I’m a young blood guys. Smoked for the first time around 9 y/o.

6 Likes

I was 13 when I first got stoned
45 now. What a long strange trip it’s been. Wouldn’t have had it any other way. :green_heart::seedling:

4 Likes

Thank you for the generosity Hoss! :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations to the eight lucky winners. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Happy 49th brother mines coming March 2nd and I notice these Bdays come way faster these days then when I was a younger… LOL Hope u have a kick ass birthday brother…

4 Likes

Man…you said it about birthday’s coming faster and faster…

Reminder of how I need to find an apartment ASAP…and get seeds in soil

Thanks for the birthday wishes, I truly appreciate it…just going to chill out…blaze/:mushroom: (up my microdose…i already started:)…

Maybe claim a few free birthday meals

I need to send an alert out to all San Diego area home growers… tomorrow is my birthday;)…!!! J.k.

4 Likes

What variety do you prefer to microdose with?

1 Like

Albinos…

Jack Frost
Thrasher
Blue Star Fruit
APE (Albino Penis Envy)

And I’m diggin the vibe from “Fiji’s”

How about you? If you medicate with it

3 Likes

I’ve used GT, but I prefer the ape much more. I find they have a better residual effect.

2 Likes

I have been told Z-strain is amazing as well

1 Like