Hoss Giveaways

4th Winner of Impure Kush is @I.am.human ! Winning with lucky number 4, my mother’s favorite number as well as one I’ve got tattooed on me twice!

19 Likes

6th winner of Corey Heime is @Tracker !

20 Likes

3rd winner of the BirdDawg is @LedZeppelin !

20 Likes

Congratulations everyone :tada::tada:
Thank you @hoss8455

9 Likes

5th Winner of the Impure Kush us @HealingHerb !

20 Likes

Wow thank you sooo much Hoss! Really appreciate and looking forward to growing these beautiful looking babies out :green_heart:

1 Like

7th Winner of the Corey Heime is @Greenup !

20 Likes

Congratulations everyone :tada:
Come on impure kush!:crossed_fingers:
Thank you @hoss8455 for the giveaway!

6 Likes

congradulations to all the winners, all those strains :fire: for sure.

Thanks for taking the time and doing these giveaways @hoss8455

6 Likes

Congratulations @I.am.human, @Tracker, @LedZeppelin, @HealingHerb, and @Greenup. :+1:

Thank you for the generosity @hoss8455! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Digging these genetics, so I added my name to the wikis and was my first time doing that. An hour or so later I had notifications about this thread saying I had been @‘ed twice and I freaked out thinking I messed up the wikis or something. Think it was just notifications for each drawing. I had just smoked some hash, saw those notifications, and started stressing. Haha

8 Likes

Really?! Amazing! Thank you for giving us all a shot, honored to have won a chance to try your creation. It sounds absolutely delicious.

3 Likes

6th Winner of the Impure Kush is @Bayarealivingsoil !

Can’t wait to get into these myself. Wish I had some fresh LAPK to roll right now.

22 Likes

Great way to start a Wednesday Thanks @hoss8455

5 Likes

Am I the only one who had to do a search to know what LAPK stood for? Great looking plant. The frosty light greens are a favorite of mine.

1 Like

Sometimes these giveaways take me a bit of time. This is how I like to do it but it takes alot out of me in high quantities. Really look forward to seeing some of these be run.

What do you guys want a shot at?

18 Likes

Thank you for doing them! If I gotta vote it’s for Corey Heime (only one I’m in lol but all are awesome)

3 Likes

7th Winner of the Impure Kush is @Butustank !

20 Likes

Congratulations @Bayarealivingsoil and @Butustank. :+1:
Thanks again @hoss8455! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Corey Haime looks killer to me! That gets my vote. I’d squeeze a few in next for you. I’m sure it’s frustrating giving away beans and not seeing them run. Especially with that write up. BuzzFeed would pay you $15-$40 for that much writing. Haha

5 Likes