How are the Cannabis Shops in your area?

In my area they are…plentiful.

1 Like

Even with the existing medical dispensaries certifying that there will be no patient shortages, the only reason they can certify it is that they’re charging some of the highest prices in the country and probably the world… and rather than getting them to adjust prices, the politicians say it’s better for social equity to expand the market with the current prices, and then grant licenses only to their pharmaceutical company buddies so it’s a moot point. :roll_eyes: Too little, too late.

1 Like

Tomorrow there’s a campaign to call and email Scutari and any other representatives you can think of/are willing to contact in support of homegrow in NJ. Feel free to waste your time emailing them as I will be for the millionth time!

2 Likes

I’m gonna spend half my day smoking, and the other half slaying dragons. :wink: Why would I waste my time trying to do something impossible like changing anyone’s mind in politics with less than $100 mil to throw around?

2 Likes

Because then you earn the right to belly ache! :laughing:

Seriously they give us plenty to bitch about but making the slightest effort gives you more right to bitch than someone who doesn’t even try.

I live in Arizona, USA where the soil ph is very high, and the illegal weed is historically comprised of abandoned bails found floating in a border ditch, so the region is historically unaware of flavor and effect. No one has ever expected to taste or feel secondary metabolites from plants, in Arizona. All the weed smells like fungicides, fertilizers, dirt, and infused terpenes,and people in AZ think that’s what weed is; gross.

This is the top producer in the state:
https://archive.ph/lr3Sd
There bud all smells the same and is completely unsmokable from personal experience. Top seller in the state. “No pesticides, ever. Welcome to quality”

The dispensary workers will take buds out of packaging and swap them, so who really knows what you get. I watched a deli bud tender swap jars on me. Same name, complete trash in the 2nd jar. One nug at the bottom of my bag was what I picked, the rest was from the swap jar, a different brand sprayed with about 4 different pesticides.