How I send seeds, on a budget

:clap: very resourceful way to send beans! Nice work. Definitely going to bookmark this post!

I am for sure. That cross sounds very interesting!

2 Likes

That ‘strikes the bell’ for me… I’m holding some Black Garlic (although I might have been burned by Hugh…). That could make an interesting project. :thinking:

Yes, I’d be interested in those beans.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I’d love some. Thank you for offering. The strains read very nice!

1 Like

very cool, though the staples scare me, I have been poked with more than one staple while trying to recover seeds sent like this.

3 Likes

Hey OTUG, I’d love to try your creations, I can also send something back! Let me know :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Agree, one way to avoid losing any seeds is wrapping them in smoke paper or similar before putting them in the hose … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Hello guys, brazilian greetings to all… I sent a package on 9/22. An old, traced cotton and cd wrapper. I will follow up and post the results here.

11 Likes

I dig it & also happy your finding a new way to recycle :recycle: :grinning:

2 Likes

@invisible @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @SaintAliasKnife @ELG

You all can feel free to send me a pm, if you haven’t already, and I’ll get some nice packs out to you all :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the interest and compliments :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground is an upstanding guy!

6 Likes

Thanks @monkeyman :grin:

I’ve been poked with a staple before too :face_with_head_bandage: when I receive stapled packs I usually pinch the seeds/washer between my fingers in one hand and snip the edge off one side and the washer slides right out.

That’s a great idea, thanks @George. It would probably save me having to stuff cotton as well.

5 Likes

tenor

5 Likes

How kind and generous. I do like this attitude and site.

Very nice interesting crosses.

Would love to try them but due to limited space (4 x 4 Tent) I only do fem seeds and I’m assuming the seeds you have are regs right?

2 Likes

@Greensalt I appreciate that :grin: and I feel the same way. Love the vibes from the members on this site, some really outstanding people on here.

They are regs. I’m planning to make some fems during my winter grows, and I’ll be sure to let you know when I do. I just set a bookmark so I don’t forget :wink:

5 Likes

Here I was thinking you were going to use a couple index cards as the “card”. That is a very economical way to send seeds.

6 Likes

I’m using the coin flips and I use an empty 12 pack beer carton cut to the size of the envelope and that is my card. I tape the flips to that.

4 Likes

Very cool, thanks for share with us!! :smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Howdy Legend!

If you still have some of the garlic breath cross I would be up for some, never played with JOTI, yet…

But only if the seeds and stamp are really burning a hole in your vault! You have already sent me a package or two in the past!

I should have some nice bubblegum-balls to send your way before Christmas!!!

3 Likes

I used to send in pens/straws with the ends stuffed with cotton, and have in the past received corrugated card with the seeds inbetween the troughs. I have recently received seeds in the plastic that wraps around filter tips for hand-rolled cigarettes but it’s still like a straw. I am impressed with the washer idea though.

2 Likes

You know your with good company with threads like this. You guys/gals are awesome!

3 Likes