How I send seeds, on a budget

Good evening ladies and gentleman

After going through 2 boxes of coin flips and a ton of greeting cards when I first joined, I wanted to share my way of sending seeds. You may have seen pics from members who’ve received seeds from me already, but here are the fine details on how I pack them up for mailing out.

Take some hose washers and index cards

Fold the index cards and cut them to fit a hose washer and label them. Make sure you leave enough room to staple it shut around the washer, or you can use tape

Next step is to add the seeds, filling the void with cotton helps prevent rattling, for a bit of extra stealth

Fold it closed and staple or tape it shut

You can send it like that, or trim off the excess when sending multiple packs in 1 envelope to have them all fit

Empty cereal boxes or similar items from the recycle work well as the card. Bristol board is fine too. Be sure to check that it fits in the envelope before taping the packs to the card. Keeping a spare one that fits, as a template to cut more, is not a bad idea.

That pretty much sums it up. Doing it this way, I’ve sent up to 8 packs internationally with one stamp, as long as it’s under 30 grams. I use smaller security envelopes, bigger ones will be a bit heavier.

Hope this helps everyone save a few bucks :grin:

Feel free to share any tips you may have for sending out seeds.

Thank you

77 Likes

Love it. Very smart and resourceful

2 Likes

That’s a good one…

2 Likes

16 Likes

Bookmarked this one. Mods, maybe make this a sticky? I dunno who to tag so I’ll flag this post.

2 Likes

Nice work, that looks cheap and simple just how I like it. I use coreflute advertising sign stuff and can fit around 2000 seeds in a plain envelope depending on seed size and it will hold 10 different strains without adding dividers.

15 Likes

this is perfect! 100% safe… a friend sent me and everything arrived ok :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the compliments everyone :smiley:

@Pedro_Bann I like the coroplast too. Especially the clear stuff.

Is anyone interested in some of these seeds??

I used a Black Garlic female from JOTI (Garlic Breath x Blackberry Kush) and a Jamaican Puna male from White Buffalo Seed Collective (Jamaican Pineapple Skunk x Puna Haze)

18 Likes

Raises hand high

How was that Jamaican Puna?

4 Likes

@Brokehoe send me your info in a pm if you want a pack and I’ll send it your way. Here’s a little secret, don’t tell anyone :shushing_face: , but I always try to send a bonus pack of something different too, for a nice surprise :wink:

The Jamaican Puna was a beauty. The plants were sticky to handle, even in veg. Great branching. In flower they smelled rank!! Never smelled anything quite like it, unique, and so good too. Potency was killer. Top notch.

12 Likes

Yep put me down, I like unique. Thanks for this

2 Likes

Will take ANY leftovers, as ALWAYS!! OYUG equals OG, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

@misterbee I will definitely be sending you a supreme care package before Christmas for your next ultimate OG event. Thank you, for being such a huge inspiration and a true OG!!!

Seeing the Blockhead F5 x Mikado Bx on the list from your recent epic giveaway put a HUGE smile on my face :grinning:

13 Likes

Stealthy mate, I like it

APV7

That cross sounds killer, how do you think they would go outdoors in Mexico?

4 Likes

Lmaooo, maybe I should do a thread on posting gifs :joy: you’re killin it. The flavor flav one in that other thread gave me a good laugh too bro.

Man, I can’t think of a better place those would grow outdoors. Did your Moms ever get the last envelope I sent with the Blockhead cross? Once you move to Mexico, I’ll send you a ton of packs to break in the new mailbox and give it a good seed groove :rofl:

8 Likes

Oh I would love to try some of those beanages they sound fantastic.

Doing them justice is something else though…

3 Likes

You are not the Gif Lord for nothing :joy:

Fuck yeah save me some bruva

Unfortunately not, you would have received a big thanks if they had but Australia is insane at the moment even the mail is probably in lock down with a forced quarantine haha… so who knows I wouldn’t count it out just yet. 2 months seems to be the normal time it takes except for when @ReikoX sends them it takes 3 weeks but he’s obviously using jedi mind tricks

My Man, looking forward to the Mexican jumping beans

92hh

5 Likes

Thank you @Pedro_Bann, I would love to send some your way. I have some international stamps, if you pm me your info I’ll make sure to send you something special for the down-under-ground :wink:

4 Likes

:joy: no joke. I remember you mentioning it before. Hopefully they make it through. I will put some of that Puna cross aside for you no worries :wink:

By the time you move, the package just might end up looking like that last gif. I don’t know if I’ll be able to send it regular mail, need to figure out the logistics for a special delivery

:thinking:

ch53lavc2-1556646433

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Those beans sound great if you have a couple laying around would love to give them a try, im in au if international is out all good too :+1: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes